City Special (Sky Sports PL)

That’s quite literally what some of us are arguing, though, there is an anti-city reason behind it.

It’s the same reason I cannot control myself from muttering “FFS” when watching United (admittedly infrequently) do something positive or laughing and smiling when they (frequently) do something negative, even when around mates of a rag persuasion.

So why are they anti City?

His first thought comes out rather like when someone is drunk,he groans when we score because that is his true feeling

Lets for one second say that's true when it most probably isn't. If he hates City as much as being made out then like i say sit back and smile. He has had to watch us walk this league in record breaking fashion. I don't care who hates us at this current moment. Things couldn't be better

So why are they anti City?

Lets for one second say that's true when it most probably isn't. If he hates City as much as being made out then like i say sit back and smile. He has had to watch us walk this league in record breaking fashion. I don't care who hates us at this current moment. Things couldn't be better
It is true watch the shows,he is stuck in the era of the rags and dippers being the top sides,he won't let go and it shows,i am pleased if it hurts him but i still want to watch our games with a commentary that is as enthusiastic for both sides,most of the others manage it

Most fans of other teams seem to view our rise with a sort of sullen resentment. The TV and other media reflect that. In many ways they've created that mood. I couldn't care less except for one thing. If they keep talking the game down because City are winning at it, they'll eventually turn people off the game. Every club in England and the media should bear that in mind because I don't think City are going away any time soon.

Last edited:
Just watched this, great stuff. Favourite part was Bernardo saying he was in his pyjamas watching The Crown when we won the league.

Oh and Tyler is a ****.

Nobody wanted to watch rags :)

It was a tough decision for everyone. Is seeing the moment city potentially clinch the league worth watching that mindnumbing dross for 90 minutes?. I watched designated survivor.

ffs recorded this , first 15 minutes is the end of pirlos testamonial and highlights of the 14/15 season wtf ? in this day and age why couldnt the programme just record ?

ffs recorded this , first 15 minutes is the end of pirlos testamonial and highlights of the 14/15 season wtf ? in this day and age why couldnt the programme just record ?

It did. The programme schedule was changed to make it 15 minutes later. Presumably the highlights was filler for time.

It's repeated a few times this week though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.