City/Spurs and the boxing in Corfu?

feedthegoat27

Going for a long weekend from Thursday, staying in the Acharavi area. Anyone know of any good potential sports bars that will show the weekend football and hopefully the fight on Sunday morning?

Any other recommendations or tips will be greatly appreciated as it's my first time to Greece.

Ps, I realise Corfu is apparently a bit of a shit tip, but it was a very, very cheap DIY deal :)

feedthegoat27 said:
Going for a long weekend from Thursday, staying in the Acharavi area. Anyone know of any good potential sports bars that will show the weekend football and hopefully the fight on Sunday morning?

Any other recommendations or tips will be greatly appreciated as it's my first time to Greece.

Ps, I realise Corfu is apparently a bit of a shit tip, but it was a very, very cheap DIY deal :)
Acharavi is next to Roda which is a far better resort than Acharavi, Roda and Acharavi are NOT shit tips it's the Southern Corfu resorts that are a bit scruffy
Go into Roda to watch games and the boxing, Pirates bar and Crusoes bar are yards apart and both are very good, there are loads of different bars in Roda but I recommend those two, Acharavi has quite a few bars that will show football but will be quiet this time of Year, Roda will be more lively, enjoy

dronefromsector7g said:
jimharri said:
Why would you want to ruin your trip by watching City?
You do it 3 or 4 times a year.
comment_6rCkaGdrotz5Ns7uSgLJqN0ioxnsrd6u.gif

Corky said:
7 am in Greece for the boxing.

Yeah, dunno whether to have a big session on Saturday night and try and carry it on through the boxing and then the football later in the day, or take things steady on Sat night, head to bed at a reasonable hour and set an alarm for 6.30 or so Sunday morning.

Really don't wanna miss this fight, but don't wanna crash and burn before the City game either, so leaning towards the latter option.

blue underpants said:
feedthegoat27 said:

Acharavi is next to Roda which is a far better resort than Acharavi, Roda and Acharavi are NOT shit tips it's the Southern Corfu resorts that are a bit scruffy
Go into Roda to watch games and the boxing, Pirates bar and Crusoes bar are yards apart and both are very good, there are loads of different bars in Roda but I recommend those two, Acharavi has quite a few bars that will show football but will be quiet this time of Year, Roda will be more lively, enjoy

Cheers for the heads up, appreciated. Just read Roda is only 2km away, nice and easy in a taxi. Any idea on what we can expect to pay for drinks in that area? We're all inclusive in the resort, so reticent to pay too much for beer elsewhere ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.