City squad flying with JET2!!

Pezzer2

One of my mates is flying City's team out there tomorrow on Jet2. He got the nod from one of the gaffers because they knew he was a blue. Thomas Cook nearly stepped in last week and ruined his dream but he definitly has the go ahead now and has the slot to fly city off tomorrow. Who would of thought the richest club in the world would fly with a low cost airline hey? He is gonna try to get them singing a few songs through his intercom. Apparently they were in good voice coming back from Schalke according to another pilot.

Cant believe how stuffy he is. A local lad in his late twenty's flying City out to Europe. I bet if you said to him after the Gillingham game ten years ago "You will be flying City out in ten years time to play in the last 32 of the Uefa Cup" He would have asked you to visit a shrink. Anyway good luck if your reading mate and get city there in one piece. Oh and no giving Dunney any free beers.

Pezzer2 said:
One of my mates is flying City's team out there tomorrow on Jet2. He got the nod from one of the gaffers because they knew he was a blue. Thomas Cook nearly stepped in last week and ruined his dream but he definitly has the go ahead now and has the slot to fly city off tomorrow. Who would of thought the richest club in the world would fly with a low cost airline hey? He is gonna try to get them singing a few songs through his intercom. Apparently they were in good voice coming back from Schalke according to another pilot.

Cant believe how stuffy he is. A local lad in his late twenty's flying City out to Europe. I bet if you said to him after the Gillingham game ten years ago "You will be flying City out in ten years time to play in the last 32 of the Uefa Cup" He would have asked you to visit a shrink. Anyway good luck if your reading mate and get city there in one piece. Oh and no giving Dunney any free beers.

lol quality luck guy, what time do the fly out? cheers

He still had to pay for his own match ticket though. He is due to fly around midday and fly straight into Santander itself. I have heard most fans will fly into Bilbao. He has been given a notice not to take any pictures but he said he will give it a go and you may hopefully see them on this site.

Pezzer2 said:
He still had to pay for his own match ticket though. He is due to fly around midday and fly straight into Santander itself. I have heard most fans will fly into Bilbao. He has been given a notice not to take any pictures but he said he will give it a go and you may hopefully see them on this site.

Hope you haven't just lost him the gig... :~)

scorer said:
Pezzer2 said:

Hope you haven't just lost him the gig... :~)

He will probably spoil it for himself and too many beverages at the Droylsden game tonight and not make it for work tomorrow :~ lol. I've probably disclosed too much information already so i'll keep my mouth shut for now before Gary Cook reads this thread and books the Arabs very own 747 City plane :~

Pezzer2 said:

Ha F***ing Ha .WHAT A LOAD OF SHITE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.