11 Torres
17 De Bruyne
20 Bernardo
22 Mendy
25 Fernandinho
26 Mahrez
47 Foden
50 Garcia
If Cancelo had wanted 3, he could have taken it last year when he arrived. He must have a reason why he took 27, same as Mahrez and 26.

Likewise Rodri and 6.

Asked at the club shop when I got the home shirt for Laporte and the woman said they’d had a staff meeting and De Bruyne, Aguero and Sterling were the only ones set in stone; Foden, Laporte both changing, reported in the MEN Laporte’s took 5?

Any news on this?

I'm guessing Ederson will get the No.1 shirt now Bravo has left.

No one really knew Aguero was changing number and fans were still buying shirts with his old number until August 7th ( around the time of Dzeko's departure).

Not quite true . No one really knew Aguero was changing number and fans were still buying his old number shirts until August 7th
yea but we got a choice got aguero to sign or be replaced for free.. My nephew is Ederson mad so he's got pink and green full kit already and we asked if Ederson going to number 1 ..as we all knew bravo was going ..they said wouldn't be this season else city wouldn't let them print them but as we know anything can happen but also said city would have to replace all kits purchased..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.