City Square for the final

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
The chances of me getting a final ticket are incredibly remote so I plan to head up the the COMs to watch it.

What I want to know is....

What was it like there for the semi?

What are the chances of City putting up a big screen inside the ground instead?

And, whether its inside or outside the ground, who else is heading there?
I'm an 'out-of-towner' who will be getting the train up on my own. I've got to know loads of brilliant blues on this site but not yet met any in person.
Would be fantastic to meet up with some on the day and (hopefully) celebrate with a few beers.

Lucky Toma said:
The chances of me getting a final ticket are incredibly remote so I plan to head up the the COMs to watch it.

What I want to know is....

What was it like there for the semi?

What are the chances of City putting up a big screen inside the ground instead?

And, whether its inside or outside the ground, who else is heading there?
I'm an 'out-of-towner' who will be getting the train up on my own. I've got to know loads of brilliant blues on this site but not yet met any in person.
Would be fantastic to meet up with some on the day and (hopefully) celebrate with a few beers.

Same here, managed to get a ticket for the semi final but seriously doubt I will get one for the final. City Square will be rocking if everyone turns up

ill probably not be able to get a ticket for the final so ill probably head down to the ground, not old enough for a pint but wouldnt mind meeting up with a few bluemooners for a good ol' chat :)

If the capacity of City Square is below 5,000, tickets here could be harder to get than for the final.

went to city square for the semi and it was rocking! got wasted with me dad and 3 mates. singing, jumping, dancing, poznan!! it was great. booing when baconface came on the screen. loved it. beer up in the air when we scored. same at full time. defo going for final. best place to be apart from the real thing

Lucky Toma said:
GazC said:
If the capacity of City Square is below 5,000, tickets here could be harder to get than for the final.

Thats what I'm thinking too. Surely it makes sense to have it inside the ground.

I don't know how feasible it is to screen the game inside the ground; although the two screens there are excellent, they're not really ideal for watching a game on. In an ideal world the East Stand would be open with a massive screen on the Collin Bell Stand. Just to get a feel for what it would be like to have a pint sat in my seat more than anything!

I hope City take the initiative and offer tickets to City Square for those that attended the Semi but can't get tickets for the final due to the lower allocation.

GazC said:
Lucky Toma said:
Thats what I'm thinking too. Surely it makes sense to have it inside the ground.

I don't know how feasible it is to screen the game inside the ground; although the two screens there are excellent, they're not really ideal for watching a game on. In an ideal world the East Stand would be open with a massive screen on the Collin Bell Stand. Just to get a feel for what it would be like to have a pint sat in my seat more than anything!

I hope City take the initiative and offer tickets to City Square for those that attended the Semi but can't get tickets for the final due to the lower allocation.

That's a bit unfair! What about those of us that went to every cup game this season, couldn't get semi final tickets an went to city square? Why should we be pushed out? There seems to be this culture at the moment that loyalty points measure your level of commitment to the club. I had no fucking chance of getting Wembely tickets and had no complaints, after all I can't afford a season ticket and others pay good money and deserve the reward of a Wembely ticket for pumping money into the club. But, it's bollocks to say city square should have a loyalty points criteria. I haven't missed a city match for 7 years. I might not have been at the actual game but no matter where I have been in the world I have found a way to watch or listen and this includes friendlies. In fact I've probably been to more matches and care more about the club than many of those who went to the semi so why the fuck should they get preference for city square based on the fact they were lucky enough to go to the semi?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.