City Square open Monday - no alcohol {merged}

cyclops

Just heard that the bars won't be open on Monday before or after the game. Sorry if already posted.

Re: City Square Monday

Im not familiar with the city square area, i take it the bars are open in the town centre?

iamdamienl said:
Im not familiar with the city square area, i take it the bars are open in the town centre?
confused-face-purplemattfish.jpg

Why? wouldnt happen at the swamp. What the feck are they afraid of?

WhyMe? said:

City fans getting to the ground early and drinking at the end of the stadium furthest from the away enclosure instead of Grey Mare Lane or Albert street where anyone going to East stand will have to walk through the vermin.

Crazy decision by the GMP if true, though I read in a paper yesterday that the GMP were considering alcohol exclusion zones before and after the game.
Great idea, instead of having people arrive close to the ground early and in a place where they can be kept an eye on easily, better to have them drinking all over town and the suburbs and arriving as close to kick off as possible.

law74 said:
WhyMe? said:

City fans getting to the ground early and drinking at the end of the stadium furthest from the away enclosure instead of Grey Mare Lane or Albert street where anyone going to East stand will have to walk through the vermin.

Crazy decision by the GMP if true, though I read in a paper yesterday that the GMP were considering alcohol exclusion zones before and after the game.
Great idea, instead of having people arrive close to the ground early and in a place where they can be kept an eye on easily, better to have them drinking all over town and the suburbs and arriving as close to kick off as possible.
They are certainly the finest

iamdamienl said:

If your going to the game how have you aquired your ticket ?

uwerosler28 said:
iamdamienl said:

If your going to the game how have you aquired your ticket ?

Plenty of Blues still drink in four or five bars on Grey mare lane before the game and is they are in the South, Colin Bell or quite a lot of the East, they might never have ventured round to City Square before, I know it was open for over a year before I tried it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.