City Square Sat 11th (Everton vs Reds on the big screens?)

Del_Bosque

Will the big screens at City square be showing the Everton game against the red shite?

Really want to watch this as Rooney should get a cracking reception following this weekends news, and Everton are due a good result!

I hope they both lose,,, altho if im honest I couldn't give a fuck about either. !!!

LCBblue said:
mancity5 said:
I hope they both lose,,, altho if im honest I couldn't give a fuck about either. !!!

Well that's a contradiction if ever I've heard one. ;o)

Yeah your right mate...but just out of interest, did you hear what I said or read it ?

Ducky_ said:
Don't mean to be rude, but why the hell would they show it?

Just like all the pubs show it for blues who just like to watch footy, and because it will be a good match, and ecause the beer and food they could sell to fans watching this game in this brand spanking new area would make more money for the club than if the game wasn't on and the bar/cafe area wasn't open!

And it would be a damn sight better than that really cringeworthy cheesey as fuck guy who has been on there in the first two home games!

danburge82 said:
Ducky_ said:
Don't mean to be rude, but why the hell would they show it?

Just like all the pubs show it for blues who just like to watch footy, and because it will be a good match, and ecause the beer and food they could sell to fans watching this game in this brand spanking new area would make more money for the club than if the game wasn't on and the bar/cafe area wasn't open!

And it would be a damn sight better than that really cringeworthy cheesey as fuck guy who has been on there in the first two home games!
Tha

Depends if they have a licence off sky to show games, and if the opening times are limited by the councils drinking licence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.