City store and parking?

The City store is run by fanatics now. And its being ran badly. You can't try anything on in store and if it doesn't fit you get a voucher instead of a refund
Both the stadium and online stores have been run by Fanatics for years since they bought out kitbag who took over the store back at Maine road. From what I’ve heard it’s currently changing hands to a company called Stichd and that’s why the shop is threadbare and the online shop isn’t showing anything other than some Puma product.

Both the stadium and online stores have been run by Fanatics for years since they bought out kitbag who took over the store back at Maine road. From what I’ve heard it’s currently changing hands to a company called Stichd and that’s why the shop is threadbare and the online shop isn’t showing anything other than some Puma product.
Stichd? Sounds apt for a bunch of rip of merchants

Went to the club shop yesterday, is it an age thing or the fact that I havent been for around 18months ? it's so bloody expensive !

Seems abit thin on range but still has some nice stuff, but 90quid for a body warmer or 30quid for a tee shirt. Well out of my price range :(
Had you gone in with the 3/6d you'd saved from your pocket money?

All well and good if your order turns up or you don't have to return anything. Absolute shower of shite with returns.
I bought some of the anniversary stuff (trainers with the sole not glued on at the heel and a Saint marks shirt that had an Aston Villa est badge on it...Phoned up to organise a return, was told to keep the stuff we will resend the order

Went to the club shop yesterday, is it an age thing or the fact that I havent been for around 18months ? it's so bloody expensive !

Seems abit thin on range but still has some nice stuff, but 90quid for a body warmer or 30quid for a tee shirt. Well out of my price range :(
Folk nowadays know the price of everything but the value of nothing,,,,,I have been told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.