City store and pricing

Get them from the Airport on way out to hols.. Duty free so you save £12 tax. I've done it for the last 5 years

This is my lads received from Ali, unbelievable and only $16, never have I been let down
21e53xz.jpg

6eoqbr.jpg

Bought loads of shirts from AliExpress, they are fine for the price but over time the etihad logos have peeled off and the numbers on the back have too.

The ethihad logo has peeled off nearly all of my (genuine) training tops. I Found out it had been because I had been washing them on too high a temperature. Maybe be worth trying for
Future shirts.

I'll be giving my money to the club, not some guy on ali express.

That was a good argument once and I agreed with it. When shirts were cheapish and the club didn't have 2 pennies to rub together. But when shirts are expensive, frequent and the club is mega-rich I wouldn't condemn anyone for buying cheaper. Plus if they are genuine shirts the club will get money. If they are fake, why buy in all honesty?

I'll keep my 2 old Etihad ones until they wear out!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.