City store and pricing

I don't like the new kit and it's way to expensive, I don't see the point in charging over £50 for a football shirt, The club should do something about this and get the producer to lower it's prices, or move on to another supplier and tell them that they have got to come up with a shirt that will cost no more that £45 for an adult size shirt.
It's £65 for a fake, the real one is £95.

anybody got any good sites? can't see any on that ali site and seems a garbage site.

i had a facebook link selling them for £12 pop up on my news feed but it seems to have gone.

Tried the new one on and think its crap vs. the player issue which is £90!! mate got the player issue somehow for £45, but he isn't coming up with the goods yet. Don't want to pay circa £50 for a grab shirt. Also want to get my mrs one, and she wouldn't know the difference.

Glad my kids are all grown up. My newest shirt is early Etihad at best. Not wasting money on that. I do see Brother ones at matches but that's taking it a bit far.

Besides the new one is clearly made with 20 year old super athletes in mind. Body hugging. Once upon a time but certainly not now, nor for many of us!

I think the general ones for public consumption are the regulation 'comfort' fit! I might have dreamt it but was there a shirt that the players wear and sells for £120. Those might be for the 'elite' athletes!

I got the home shirt for my wife and the away for myself, the young girl asked "would you like a bag Sir "? me yes please, " that we will be an extra 5p, PMSL, well done City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.