City Supporters Club?

wilsonian

Me and the missus are looking to join a supporters club. Unfortunately the offical web site doesn't list any yet and the nearest one (failsworth) hasn't had it's site update in over 2 years.

Anyone know of one going around the north east of manchester (failsworth way)?

Try this - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfcosc.com/branch/failsworth" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfcosc.com/branch/failsworth</a>

Failsworth Branch meets at the Willow Tavern, Ashton Road East, Failsworth. Meetings are normally held on the first Monday each month but dates are changed occasionally.The Branch hosts a number of Social Events throughout the season which includes visits from former Club Players and Officials etc. Return coach travel is provided to all home league matches and to selected cup ties and away fixtures. Seating priority is to Branch Members and then to non members if any remain.

Contact details are as follows

General Enquiries : Alan Hanlon 07793 126020 alan@failsworthblues.co.uk
Coach/Travel : Graham Lyon 07817 214337graham@failsworthblues.co.uk
Membership : Stan Openshaw 07947 132454 stan@failsworthblues.co.uk

For further details visit our website : <a class="postlink" href="http://www.failsworthblues.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.failsworthblues.co.uk</a>

wilsonian said:
Me and the missus are looking to join a supporters club. Unfortunately the offical web site doesn't list any yet and the nearest one (failsworth) hasn't had it's site update in over 2 years.

Anyone know of one going around the north east of manchester (failsworth way)?

As far as I know the Failsworth and Hollinwood CSA still meet in the Railway in Hollinwood and run transport to all home games, although i am not aware of the situation for OSC clubs.

CITY MIKE 84 said:
i have just moved to levenshulme any idea were the nearest one is? chears

There used to be a Levenshulme branch that met at that pub on the corner of Broom Lane/Stockport Rd , but i think it's disbanded now , although some fans may still drink in there and could point you in the right direction.... i think it used to be called the Wheatsheaf , or somethin' like that , but it might well have changed names though by now.

As it stands probably your closest bet for a branch now is Denton and Gorton branch , or Reddish branch ..... or hop on a 192 bus up Stockport Road to Hazel Grove branch ..... but none of them are right on your 'doorstep'.

Is there a City supporters club that run buses from Scotland,would be handy for early or late kick offs.Looks like i will have to give the Pompey match a miss.If everything runs to time i have 30 mins to spare but if one train is late no way can i make the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.