City tattoo design offer (£235 made for NHS so far)

wattle

Hi folks. In my spare time I design tattoos for people all over the world - mainly USA and Canada. Design requests are down 90% for obvious reasons so I have plenty of time on my hands. I'm in a privileged position that I don't really do it for the money, I just like the fact that people have my designs on their body. I've never done a City tattoo in 8 years of designing - although I've turned down doing plenty of United and Liverpool ones haha. The only footy ones I've done are Peterborough and Birmingham believe it or not. I'm not looking for payment for these at all - but half thought of a small donation for charity (NHS was my thought) or a donation to the bluemoon site to keep it running? I don't know - any ideas? Quite happy just to do it for the fun of it though as I'm piss bored, only teaching 2 days a week and have never done so much housework!!! If anyone is interested just pm me your idea and I can sort it out for you. If you want to look ant any of my past work beforehand also just let me know. Keep safe :)

Id like something to go with my tear drop and several smiley faces that i have to add to as and when required...

I’d love one incorporating a picture of Kun and 93:20 on it, where are you based ?
Andy
Hi mate. I live near Alton Towers in Staffordshire now. Moved down here in 1982!!! So yeh sure I'll sort that for you. Where were you thinking of having it? Also black and white, full colour or just some blue in it? Cheers
Andy

Id like something to go with my tear drop and several smiley faces that i have to add to as and when required...
Sure no probs. You'd need to send me a pic of your current tattoo's so I could work around them or incorporate them. If you pm me your email address I can sort that out :)

Just to be clear it's the design/artwork I'm offering, not doing the actual inking of the tattoo. I'd sent it digitally for you to print off and take to your tattooist - or just keep it as a bit of city art

Hi looking for something black ,bit of shading for the side/top of my shoulder,just the number 93 with 20 underneath with the 2 dots separating it

Sure no probs. You'd need to send me a pic of your current tattoo's so I could work around them or incorporate them. If you pm me your email address I can sort that out :)

Haha its a great gesture mate and the idea of money going to charity or running costs on here is great although Rics yacht goes through 250 gallons per hour at full throttle so you will be busy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.