City - the most attacked football club in the country!

There is no fucking reason that we shouldn't be able to watch sky/bt,listen to talksport,read the newspapers,look at social media like everyone else and expect some fair and balanced discussion on the most successful team in the prem in the last decade,we have done nothing wrong so why should we stop taking part in football discusion
No other team has has ever had non stop investigations/ negative press/attacks by other prem teams owners/players fined for fuck all/racist shite about our owner and players,fuck of with calling blues idiots

Fully agree with this post.. Why should we have to bin all forms of the media off because we get next to no good press, we as a club need to be stronger in our management when dealing with the media not let them ride roughshod over us all the time..

Ignoring what's happening is blatantly not working, we need to up our game and push the boundaries regarding what legally can be done to reel a few in and start making 1 or 2 an example of...

I myself do not actively seek out the media, I don't buy newspapers, I'm not on twitter or Facebook..

Get in the car and drive to work in the morning and listen to the news on the half hour followed by 2 minutes of sport, usually laying into us, get home at night and put the TV on, soon as football is mentioned its another negative report on City more often than not..

I'm not a monk, I'm not hiding away from it, it's there all the time, you don't even have to look for it, it will find you, you can't get away from it..

Enough is enough..!

I’m a little confused here. That’s not difficult, jrb.

Bayern Munich chief Lothar Matthaus says there would be no better solution than hiring Pep Guardiola: 'It would be a win for us and the Bundesliga'

Bayern Munich chief Lothar Matthaus has insisted that the best solution for the club would to be appoint former boss Pep Guardiola.

———————

So, if Pep is really going back to Bayern (lol!), does that mean Leroy is now staying at City?

Or are Bayern trying to get both Pep and Leroy?

If they are, good luck, Bayern. Not a f***ing chance!

F***ing about aside. It’s another calculated attack by Bayern Munich to try and to be mischievous at best, or to try and unsettle City, Pep, the players, and the fans at worst.

Doesn't it irritate you when you read... Bayern Munich chief Lothar Matthäus...

It made me really laugh...

Fully agree with this post.. Why should we have to bin all forms of the media off because we get next to no good press, we as a club need to be stronger in our management when dealing with the media not let them ride roughshod over us all the time..

Ignoring what's happening is blatantly not working, we need to up our game and push the boundaries regarding what legally can be done to reel a few in and start making 1 or 2 an example of...

I myself do not actively seek out the media, I don't buy newspapers, I'm not on twitter or Facebook..

Get in the car and drive to work in the morning and listen to the news on the half hour followed by 2 minutes of sport, usually laying into us, get home at night and put the TV on, soon as football is mentioned its another negative report on City more often than not..

I'm not a monk, I'm not hiding away from it, it's there all the time, you don't even have to look for it, it will find you, you can't get away from it..

Enough is enough..!
Think once we have won the case against EUFA. We can then unleash the dogs!!!

Take a look at the headlines. I'd rather they dwelt on the football but in 48 hours Bernardo has been suspended, and Sterling branded a snake by the Kop so what do you want? Sweetness and light? Some football fans would rather City slipped quietly off the scene but it's not happening.

Yeah some do. Others respect what City have done too. The Bernardo thing was always gonna happen. I don’t like it but he’s been lucky and it’s been put to bed now. As for the dippers, that moaning bunch of weirdos are still pissed because he had the temerity to think going to a club like City was more beneficial to his career! They’ll never get over it and I’m glad! I just hope scores against them next time we play

Enough is enough now. It's time for City to show some backbone and issue a public statement calling out Bayern for their repeated attempts to unsettle the playing and coaching staff.

Bayern really are the rags of Germany, they have no class and rely on their hierarchy and former players to do all their bidding for them.

I'm a bit surprised by rumours of Pep going back to Munich, didn't he have a massive fall out with their board? I'm sure it revolved around the treatment of injured players which contrasted with the methods of their long serving club doctor, with Pep insisting players were treated in Barcelona as City are doing currently.

There is some wrong points in here.

Bayern is looking for a new coach - that is the only truth there is.The Bayern officials have not told more than that - only that for the next weeks they will go on working with Hansi Flick as interim coach.

The officials - here Uli Hoeness (who will end his presidency today), Kalle Rummenigge (that will finish his job end of next year), Brazzo Salihamidzic, Olli Kahn (who will start January 1st working for Bayern and will overtake Rummenigge's job) and Herbert Hainer (the former Adidas boss that will probably Bayern's president starting tomorrow) have stated that they want to have a long-time-solution with a coach that follows on the foundations that van Gaal/Heynckes and Pep laid at Bayern (in difference to what Ancelotti and Kovac tried...)

So now the media is name dropping - and asking people around Bayern (former players, even players like Kimmich today at the DFB press conference) for their opinions.

Guardiola is the latest name they came up with.

----------------

About your last 2 sentences:
No, he has never had a fallout with the board. Pep did not even have a fallout with the Bayern doctor - they might not have had the best relationsship and did not accept each other - but the fallout was between Rummenigge and Müller-Wohlfahrt after the Porto match and Müller-Wohlfahrt at the day after that quit. (That was in the second not the third year of Pep's time at Bayern). And no - the players weren't treated in Barcelona. Thiago was the only one as he did that even before - Cugat was his doctor already when playing for Barcelona.

------------------

There is rumours right now about Pep and PSG, too...

Last edited:

Bayern is looking for a new coach - that is the only truth there is.The Bayern officials have not told more than that - only that for the next weeks they will go on working with Hansi Flick as interim coach.

The officials - here Uli Hoeness (who will end his presidency today), Kalle Rummenigge (that will finish his job end of next year), Brazzo Salihamidzic, Olli Kahn (who will start January 1st working for Bayern and will overtake Rummenigge's job) and Herbert Hainer (the former Adidas boss that will probably Bayern's president starting tomorrow) have stated that they want to have a long-time-solution with a coach that follows on the foundations that van Gaal/Heynckes and Pep laid at Bayern (in difference to what Ancelotti and Kovac tried...)

So now the media is name dropping - and asking people around Bayern (former players, even players like Kimmich today at the DFB press conference) for their opinions.

----------------

No, he has never had a fallout with the board. Pep did not even have a fallout with the Bayern doctor - they might not have had the best relationsship and did not accept each other - but the fallout was between Rummenigge and Müller-Wohlfahrt after the Porto match and Müller-Wohlfahrt at the day after that quit. (That was in the second not the third year of Pep's time at Bayern). And no - the players weren't treated in Barcelona. Thiago was the only one as he did that even before - Cugat was his doctor already when playing for Barcelona.

------------------

Your whole post is wrong point. It's not point in media rumors, they will always come, the point is that gobshites that hold official positions in your club can't stop openly talking about acquiring our players and now manager.

----------------

------------------

I wondered where he got to. Will von Smallhausen still be his assistant?

;-)

----------------

------------------

Neither you or they are getting him for 18 mths at least,if ever

Pep won't go back to Germany. It's a one team league and that's why he also won't be managing PSG..

Both these clubs will be of no interest to him, he needs competition to test himself..

His next stop after us, presuming he wants to get off, will be Italy..

However, everything he needs is already in place at City and coupled with that, Pep will want to shove all the shit, we and himself personally is now copping for, back down the
doubters throats.

I can't see him leaving and having unfinished business.. watch this space...

So Bayern can Fcuk off and look elsewhere.

I've heard down the road in Trafford there's a young Manager getting to grips with management, turned more corners than City get in a home game, likes the colour red and already has European experience managing in Norway and Wales, give him a call, he'll be a free agent in the New Year!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.