City - the most attacked football club in the country!

Putting UEFA to one side.

I know Pep understands now.

And I’m glad he does.

That goes for the players as well.

Amongst the 1000’s of threads that have been posted on BM this year, this is one of the most important ones. Thank you OP.

The club should be email this thread to every City employee, so they all know what we’re up against as a club, on the off chance that they don’t already know.

Keep up the good work and the fight!

Cheers JRB, appreciate your acknowledgement of my thread..

Reading the replies, anyone of us could have made this thread as we can all have a love for City and can see the big picture..

In a World full of bad news and crap, for many, watching football is a release from the daily grind and should be enjoyable for all whichever team you follow but there are people and organisations who want to tarnish the pleasure I get from supporting my team..

It's all a bit sad really...

Not noticed all teams section before... Clear as for all to see only team with pure negative is us. Not one positive article.
Tbf the dippers are top of the league and you'd expect positive coverage as things are going well ( especially if you ignore the hacking scandal). Look at the insane coverage of the rags last two games - hard to imagine this is a club flirting with relegation form and hanging onto mid table. There's more comment on mat busby than Ole!

Tbf the dippers are top of the league and you'd expect positive coverage as things are going well ( especially if you ignore the hacking scandal). Look at the insane coverage of the rags last two games - hard to imagine this is a club flirting with relegation form and hanging onto mid table. There's more comment on mat busby than Ole!
Compare and contrast coverage of Der Spiegel and Spygate in the media. Wall to wall vs media blackout.

City are a red flag used to trigger interest in Liverpool and Man Utd fans so we get an undue amount of hostile press.

I used to think it would improve as City's fan-base grew but it seems to have been counter-balanced by the growth of online football sites. They need people to contribute to keep readers so they seem to be even more emotive. Interesting that City comments have gone through the floor on Guardian football. Will it have an effect? Well if nothing else it will reduce their revenue, and in the end its carrot and sticks that move people and organisations.

when you think of what our wonderful owners have done for the club and East Manchester it is mind blowing , working with Manchester City Council in improving the area. City have in my eyes the best business plan in world football, with the best owners and best manager you would think that the premier league would be so grateful that this project is taking place in their league. But no in little old England our press/media want to stick with the old dinosaur's with shitty little stadiums and clubs with big debt. In a country which has given the world so much even football ! for some reason our football clubs don't want to move into the modern world. City are run in a modern world and the dinosaur clubs are shit scared. Even the fans from these dinosaur clubs are shit scared.

Manchester City should be held up to the world to show that football clubs can be run debt free, put lots back into its society, instead we/City are attacked on a daily front by the scum that call them the free press and media. Wasn't there even a article saying City fan should stop supporting City because some spy got caught ?!!. Yet at utd you have people looking under ladies toilets, players forgetting their drugs test, forgetting a fake bombs, selling cup final tickets, manager not talking to the bbc for years never once fined ! etc . or other clubs that attack team bus and have been involved in some of footballs darkness moments. These clubs are held up as beacons of success, well run clubs, by the british press and media, when in fact the only reason they are held up as beacons of success is because its sells their products. In the same way that their attack us on a daily basis , it sells their products, in time as we/City pick up more fans around the world they will have to change or just disappear.

I hope if things don't go well with the ffp that our owners take them to court and show the world how bent football really is.

there ends my sunday rant...….

Deservedly I would say, as Matt knew what he was doing,

I was thinking that perhaps we as a club should be more proactive in our approach to the people that are constantly trying to damage our standing in the football world. Do we have a friendly MP that could approach the Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee to raise our concerns about about the machinations in our national game. First thing is to raise the so called cartel that are running roughshod over the concept of fair play. If it could be proved that they are colluding in ways to restrict our club in the day to day business dealings.
Imagine the likes of Riley, and others sitting in front of the horseshoe shaped committee table trying to make sense of what has been going on this season. Then move on to our press pack trying to justify the bile that they produce daily about City,we would find out if they are just keyboard warriors unable to justify the things they have written. Obvious question would be who exactly are their paymasters.
Wishful thinking probably but until the tripe hounds have to publicly defend their attacks it will go on.

The British media is a fucking disgrace. When you realise that, a great deal becomes obvious. Not just in football, either.
Majority of modern "journalists" are just hacks who are paid to lie for a living. Many of them aren't even decent writers, let alone logical thinkers or honest reporters of facts.

Course there's a bloody agenda! And it doesn't stop at Manchester City FC.

There is no fucking reason that we shouldn't be able to watch sky/bt,listen to talksport,read the newspapers,look at social media like everyone else and expect some fair and balanced discussion on the most successful team in the prem in the last decade,we have done nothing wrong so why should we stop taking part in football discusion
No other team has has ever had non stop investigations/ negative press/attacks by other prem teams owners/players fined for fuck all/racist shite about our owner and players,fuck of with calling blues idiots

Superb, that Kaz, ...in the words of the great Charles Dickens "You're quite a powerful speaker, why, you don't go into Parliament?";)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.