City this...City that...but WHY was Palacios not sent off ??

DTeacher

Team supported
The best team in the land and all the WORLD
I counted at LEAST three occasions when he should (at the very least) have been booked.

TWO were awful, wild lunges and could easily have got him a red card.

He was not EVEN booked for either of them.

Another one was definitely a booking.

THEN, on the FOURTH occasion, he FINALLY got himself booked.

DAWSON was another that got away with a couple of reckless lunges.

Obviously, City were poor but, seeing as no fooker else is mentioning Wiley's woeful performance, I thought I would point out the above FACTS.

Well pissed off with our boys but that muppet Palacios is not half the player De Jong is, despite some imbeciles wanting the dirty little b'stard at City and then being disappointed when we got De Jong!

No point talking about the ref mate we all knew it would be a stinker when we saw who was reffing it.

Dawson handball anyone?

ell said:
No point talking about the ref mate we all knew it would be a stinker when we saw who was reffing it.

Dawson handball anyone?

EXACTLY.

One of the most BLATANT handballs I have ever seen and not a peep out of anyone.

Diabolical at best.

Cheating at worst.

Some bad refereeing yes ..... but i doubt that even if Spurs had of gone down to six men , we'd have mustered a worthwhile shot on target within' 80 minutes ..... as it was we did manage one on 86 minutes!

Football The Best said:
Wouldnt make a difference..send the whole spurs team off and we still wouldnt of scored

Why do people write 'of' instead of 'have'?

I tend not to pay too much attention to ridiculous posts like the above but it's interesting that a large number of imbecilic posts tend to come from those that appear to be a little 'challenged' when it comes to basic spelling and grammar. I wonder if there is a correlation in there somewhere?

Sorry if that seems to be a tad unfair on you FTBFTR but it is meant to be more of a general observation of this forum's 'lesser lights' and not directed solely at you...you merely happened to be there to be 'shot at' with that post.

black mamba said:
Some bad refereeing yes ..... but i doubt that even if Spurs had of gone down to six men , we'd have mustered a worthwhile shot on target within' 80 minutes ..... as it was we did manage one on 86 minutes!

Both you and I know that is not true.

If Palacios had been sent off (as he should have), it would have made a difference. We were the better team in the first half.

What are your feelings on the BLATANT HANDBALL by Dawson?

DTeacher said:
ell said:

Dawson handball anyone?

EXACTLY.

One of the most BLATANT handballs I have ever seen and not a peep out of anyone.

Diabolical at best.

Cheating at worst.

After our performance, I couldn't give half a squirt about what Spurs did wrong.
Fair play to them.

Spurs outplayed us completly and you are talking about the referee . yes he should be sent off but with this or without it we are in the mud dude

Miami Weiss said:
DTeacher said:
EXACTLY.

Diabolical at best.

Cheating at worst.

After our performance, I couldn't give half a squirt about what Spurs did wrong.
Fair play to them.

I am just as cheesed off with OUR performance as everyone else, mate. It is just that there are a thousand and one threads on OUR performance but not a mention anywhere of WILEY, Palacios, Dawson etc.

At the end of the day, it DOES make a difference and no-one can say for sure what would have happened had Palacios been RIGHTLY sent off and/or Dawson's blatant handball given.

Oh well.....:o(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.