City Ticketing Website

It sounds like City are at fault for not putting up a message that there are no tickets available if you try and buy. But it is remarkably clear that there are no tickets on sale at the moment.

It is outside the control of the club to do much beyond putting up another notice. Come back when the Government have made their bloody mind up and come up with a workable plan to get fans back in the stadia.

I just tried to buy some tickets for a xmas present. Jesus this site is a shocking mess.

After 45 mins i've given up.

my old supporters number was bought by my wife as a present years ago so its her email. managed to login with the number but then it logged me out and said I had to use email. which I couldn't do as its the wife's which is now also in a really bad state due to buying her Dad a tour from City so her email is now registered as her Dad and you cant change it back on the site.

I also had an old account from just using the website and watching replays. I tried to go through the forgotten password 4 times. every time it succeeded but then failed to let me log in.

Finally I set up a new account with a new email and the match I want to book is limited to 1 per user. and with the wife's account being in a bad state I cant link to it....

Agree the ticketing website is absolutely shocking, trying to buy 2 tickets together is basically impossible, just loads of single seats available for most games , but nothing to tell you this u less you click into each block. After half an hour found 2 seats together for Leeds, now won’t accept payment, surely spending money shouldn’t be so hard?!

And now the money has been taken from my account but I have no record of any tickets, Jesus Christ the system is terrible. With all the investments in our Club, surely a half decent ticket site could be provided?

I just tried to buy some tickets for a xmas present. Jesus this site is a shocking mess.

After 45 mins i've given up.

my old supporters number was bought by my wife as a present years ago so its her email. managed to login with the number but then it logged me out and said I had to use email. which I couldn't do as its the wife's which is now also in a really bad state due to buying her Dad a tour from City so her email is now registered as her Dad and you cant change it back on the site.

I also had an old account from just using the website and watching replays. I tried to go through the forgotten password 4 times. every time it succeeded but then failed to let me log in.

Finally I set up a new account with a new email and the match I want to book is limited to 1 per user. and with the wife's account being in a bad state I cant link to it....

Funnily enough I've been asked by my cousin if I can get him and his lad a couple of tickets for a post-Christmas game that he can give him as a present. It used to be so straightforward to do this but I've been trying to work out how to do it for ages as well. I might be wrong but it looks as though he'll need to become a member in his own right, paying £25 for the privilege.
Like you say it really shouldn't be this difficult to spend money

And now the money has been taken from my account but I have no record of any tickets, Jesus Christ the system is terrible. With all the investments in our Club, surely a half decent ticket site could be provided?
I rung up yesterday because the ticketing website is still unusable. It used to be very easy. The telephone message I got was "Tickets are now sold out for the PSG match." They don't even update the phone messages. It is a bloody shambles. The Customer Adviser (who was great) said they had been indundated with complaints about error messages and they had been advising people to download Google Chrome onto their devices. But they have just spent months driving people to use Iphones for digital admission which exclusively use the Safari browser. When is this being fixed and why are the club not communicating?

Funnily enough I've been asked by my cousin if I can get him and his lad a couple of tickets for a post-Christmas game that he can give him as a present. It used to be so straightforward to do this but I've been trying to work out how to do it for ages as well. I might be wrong but it looks as though he'll need to become a member in his own right, paying £25 for the privilege.
Like you say it really shouldn't be this difficult to spend money
You can register for free on citizens which generates a supporter number and enables them to be added to someones friends and family, and you can then transfer tickets to them, not sure if you can buy tickets for people doing that however it would allow you to transfer the tickets to them via friends and family.

website is absolutely pony isnt it.

Anyone know when the Leicester tickets will be on general sale? After getting a couple for xmas pressies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.