City Til I Die.

As regards to us signing top players, I'm sure some will still be tempted without champs league, after all the rags managed it.

Hope Peps up to it, along with the players, and they stick together, and support us, the Supporters who are the hart and sole of the Club.

I’ve said it in the past but all this bollocks keeps the fire burning in my belly for this club and the club itself should join the fans in a siege mentality

I’ve said it in the past but all this bollocks keeps the fire burning in my belly for this club and the club itself should join the fans in a siege mentality
It's actually really reignited things for me.
I've hated this season with VAR and everything else, but this was the point where I finally realised what we're up against!

We need to fight for Dsve Watson and the warriors who have played for us. For Andy Morrison. The Goat. The King of all Geordies. For Yaya. For Vinny. For the magician. For Kun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.