City Til I Die.

Im 50,live the old bitter days,but im City,my son is City ,my daughter is City and i don't give a shit of what is my feckin x wife or what uefa said.... come on CITY....!!!!

We don’t hold the record attendance for a league game.
Spurs do, at Wembley.
And before that it was the Scum, at Maine Road.
Yes but that wasn't their "official" ground - they were only borrowing it. So that doesn't count in my book.

Lets keep the fires burning, we need to be up for every game from know on, we need to create a great atmosphere something we do in the big games, but now we need to do it for every game. I remember 1972, I was 14, the North Stand was just finished and for one season it was all standing, all the younger fans went into the North Stand for that one season, and what an atmosphere that created, I will always remember that season for that reason, sorry just reminiscing. Come on lets Stick Together, the fire is still in me.

Im in, I love this club and it will take more than a corrupt bunch of european wankers running a cartel to stop me feeling any different!!

Im 50,live the old bitter days,but im City,my son is City ,my daughter is City and i don't give a shit of what is my feckin x wife or what uefa said.... come on CITY....!!!!
Too right. I taught my son and daughter to walk, to read and write to use a knife and fork but more importantly taught them to be City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.