City to axe Mancini

Solid wins against Poznan and WBA, that's the only thing I'm interested in. I don't believe in anything other than two good wins against those sides. It won't be easy, but there's no reason we can't do it. I have faith in Bobby because he has done well in the past and knows how to win. He still is the manager and as far as I know he'll stay that way. In the midst of so much turmoil, false or not, I just want the matches to arrive as quickly as they can.

to be fair, you did say "... he is gone, trust me..." in a way that implies a deeper knowledge than mere opinion, don't you agree? All Cleavers was doing was asking you what you based your strongly-expressed statement on - you haven't answered.

I didn't want Hughes to go and I don't want Roberto to go. Sacking managers gets no where.

Kinky by name said:
to be fair, you did say "... he is gone, trust me..." in a way that implies a deeper knowledge than mere opinion, don't you agree? All Cleavers was doing was asking you what you based your strongly-expressed statement on - you haven't answered.

Nor will he, he doesn't have anything to say. Its called WUMming, and he's an expert imho.

Arry is Bent said:
cleavers said:
I'll ask again....since you compel we MUST trust you....

One reason ? Go on....

I wouldn't trust your opinion if you were the chief fireman and my house was burning down, and you said we needed water to put it out.

You're a WUM simple as that.
I didn't say you had to trust me did I mate ?

Brilliant, lets call somebody a WUM as I disagree with them.

If you don't like to read somebody elses opinion then I suggest you don't visit a football forum.

Failing that there is always the ignore feature which will allow you to ignore all my posts, something which I will now be doing with yourself.

You'll have a job what with Cleavers being a moderator :-D

He does have a point too. Let's not forget you have a bit of a history of wumming on here.

Arry is Bent said:
I didn't say you had to trust me did I mate ?

Brilliant, lets call somebody a WUM as I disagree with them.

If you don't like to read somebody elses opinion then I suggest you don't visit a football forum.

Failing that there is always the ignore feature which will allow you to ignore all my posts, something which I will now be doing with yourself.

On point 1. I'm not calling you a WUM because I disagree with you, I'm calling you a WUM because you are WUM, clear enough ? You have nothing of any substance to pass on, you're just jumping on the bandwagon to help your WUMming status.

On point 2. I'd love to ignore peoples posts on here, but since I'm employed as moderator, its not possible to do that. Being a moderator doesn't stop me having an opinion, and you sir are a classic WUM.

Kinky by name said:
Arry is Bent said:
OK maybe i shouldn't of put trust me.

What i meant is, i think you should trust my OPINION.

based on what though? Intuition? A source at the club? A betting syndicate scam or boredom?
Based on the fact nobody from the club has publicly backed Roberto.
Based on the fact several media outlets are saying he has lost the backing of the players (They can't all be wrong!)
Based on intuition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.