City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

I'm going to get slated for this, but it's amazing what a bit of booing has done for us.

Looks like word has come down from up high to back off us with the harsh cards, dodgy free kicks, non penalties etc.

UEFA don't need the attention and I think our fans booing the anthem has them shitting it. I think they've decided that the best way to stop us booing is by giving us less reason to.

But then again, that would mean that they've been screwing us over in the past, right?

Thoughts?

I'm going to get slated for this, but it's amazing what a bit of booing has done for us.

Looks like word has come down from up high to back off us with the harsh cards, dodgy free kicks, non penalties etc.

UEFA don't need the attention and I think our fans booing the anthem has them shitting it. I think they've decided that the best way to stop us booing is by giving us less reason to.

But then again, that would mean that they've been screwing us over in the past, right?

Thoughts?

Too little too late.

I all for booing it but would we boo it if we win the thing. I not totally sure but do they play it just after presenting the trophy.

that would be funny

I will boo next time and the time after that and I will keep booing until someone has the balls to stand up and take this corrupt organisation away from being a cash cow for individuals and gives the power to the clubs and not self serving "members"

Back on topic. Did I hear that UEFA are to meet on NOV. 19th 2015 to discuss the problem?.
We are away to Juve on the 25th Nov and home to Borussia MG on 8th Dec.2015.
I can definitely state that the home game will be 'loud' with booing.
Anyway , why do all pundits call it "an Anthem" - it is just a bloody tune......not an Anthem. I regard an Anthem as being sung by 'patriots' of a country.

I will boo next time and the time after that and I will keep booing until someone has the balls to stand up and take this corrupt organisation away from being a cash cow for individuals and gives the power to the clubs and not self serving "members"

+1

Back on topic. Did I hear that UEFA are to meet on NOV. 19th 2015 to discuss the problem?.
We are away to Juve on the 25th Nov and home to Borussia MG on 8th Dec.2015.
I can definitely state that the home game will be 'loud' with booing.
Anyway , why do all pundits call it "an Anthem" - it is just a bloody tune......not an Anthem. I regard an Anthem as being sung by 'patriots' of a country.

It's a fucking jingle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.