City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

S04 said:
GXCity said:
Manc in London said:
Fair play. You first said we were expanding the ground in the near future, and stuck to your guns.

That's because I have had the plans for well over a year. People on here will vouch for me as I PM'd them a while back.

Onwards and upwards and we now just await the release of the campus plans which will pale this news into insignificance.

GX..What a tease you are lol

Worth the wait though!

Very good news and with GX's post about plans on the Etihad Campus then exiting times ahead.

Del_Bosque said:
GX the article in the Indy says the away fans will move, any idea where?

I think that will depend if it's possible to keep the South Stand fully open during the building work. If not and the capacity reduces City would have a case for reducing the away allocation to around 1,800 which could probably fit into one of the L1 corners.

What's the campus? I thought the academy was the campus!?

Mayor West said:

The whole area. The academy is the first stage of the campus development. We have a lot more news to deliver, in fact what you know now is the tip of the iceberg.

eastlands oasis said:
All helps towards increasing revenue towards FFP, makes the ground more attractive for potential sponsors (larger target audience) and helps promote our image as a big club
FFP will be a thing of the past by the time the academy is up and kicking and the stadium expansion is fully complete. IMO.

GXCity said:
Mayor West said:

The whole area. The academy is the first stage of the campus development. We have a lot more news to deliver, in fact what you know now is the tip of the iceberg.

Fucking hell, what else can there be??

I'd double it again at north and south stands to 80,000
A to fuck the cabages in Stretford over and
(B) fill them with mega cheap season tickets for dad/mam and lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.