City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

GXCity said:
Mayor West said:
What's the campus? I thought the academy was the campus!?

The whole area. The academy is the first stage of the campus development. We have a lot more news to deliver, in fact what you know now is the tip of the iceberg.

Be waiting a while for those announcements though

GXCity said:
Danamy said:
GXCity said:
Where's FBloke? 10 years I tell you!

:)

2015 eh? ;-)

I only knew of a timescale of 3-4 years from just over a year ago which fits in with 2015. The actual renders of the expanded stadium are impressive.

After the takeover the expansion was planned to be done by 2014 so it's only a year out, impressive considering how much has been going on, both on and off the field.

Thank you.......... Sheikh Mansour

Mayor West said:
GXCity said:
Mayor West said:

The whole area. The academy is the first stage of the campus development. We have a lot more news to deliver, in fact what you know now is the tip of the iceberg.

Fucking hell, what else can there be??

An adults theme park where drugs and sex with strangers whilst waiting in the queues for rides.

GXCity said:
somapop said:
That's more like it :)

Are there any hints of an exterior alteration/shell or will that come much later (if at all)?

What you have now is pretty much here to stay.

Cheers GX...I guess the talk of 'video wall exteriors' etc was speculative fantasy then...it's a fine stadium irrespective IMO.

rickmcfc said:
Mayor West said:
GXCity said:

An adults theme park where drugs and sex with strangers whilst waiting in the queues for rides.
I would like that...

GXCity said:
Manc in London said:
GXCity said:
Where's FBloke? 10 years I tell you!

:)

Fair play. You first said we were expanding the ground in the near future, and stuck to your guns.

That's because I have had the plans for well over a year. People on here will vouch for me as I PM'd them a while back.

Onwards and upwards and we now just await the release of the campus plans which will pale this news into insignificance.
Really? How so (without giving the game away)?

GX City, is the artist impression at all accurate? I rememeber you saying the plans are mind blowing, looks a bit basic to me? Or was I expecting too much?

rickmcfc said:
Mayor West said:
GXCity said:

How much are season tickets for this, is there a cup scheme and will I get a crack at it with 6,000 loyalty points or will I miss out?

Del_Bosque said:
GXCity said:
Mayor West said:

Be waiting a while for those announcements though

I wouldn't be so sure. A lot of work has been completed on it with timescales for each stage of completion. Partnerships have already been signed. It won't be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.