City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City to expand Etihad to 60,000

Will I still be able to get a tram after the match, they have big queues now at the final whistle with a 47,000 seater stadium, how will they cope.

GXCity said:
S04 said:
GXCity said:
That's because I have had the plans for well over a year. People on here will vouch for me as I PM'd them a while back.

Onwards and upwards and we now just await the release of the campus plans which will pale this news into insignificance.

GX..What a tease you are lol

Worth the wait though!

I`ve told you before about prick teasing !!!
What about all the numpties who claim it was impossible to increase due to the roofing problems ?
Well done mate.Don`t know how you managed to sit on it for so long.

Nice one city.

People doubted we could do this because of the roof. Wonder what the logistics behind it is

City-stadium-3859591.jpg

The Fat el Hombre said:
Nice one city.

People doubted we could do this because of the roof. Wonder what the logistics behind it is

Magic. David Blane is going to be suspended in a box from the top of the stadium and make the roof hover for months until the work is completed. You heard it here first.

Keith Moon said:
"The Roberto Mancini Stand"

I take it there'll be four seats at the back with the option to revert to three, none on the sides, with the rest of the seats narrow and down the middle?

Damn... Doesn't look like there's any Safe Standing :(

Great that theres more planned cheaper SC's but maybe they plan on increasing the price of the other SC's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.