City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its vindictive because it punishes people who have paid for tickets and for reasons beyond their control cant attend games.
It also means that people who have irregular hours of work are punished for having to work at short notice.
It also punishes people who cant rearrange the rest of their life to cope with TV changes

I am probably one of the no shows in your eyes. I will have attended only 14 games this season (73%) with my £299 season ticket. Of course I should be punished missing games when my dad died or when my daughter had a heart attack. What a little fucker I am supporting my family. I should have just fucked them off at those times shouldnt I or been charged more for my ticket next year

JCL? Is that Johnny come lately, you condescending little ****.
I could tell you about having a season ticket for the last 30 years, even though I have lived hundreds of miles from manchester for the last 23.
I could tell you about the first game I attended in 1977 with my dad and my grandad.

I wont fucking bother though, just invite you to the south stand on sunday and we will have a little "chat".
You cant miss me, I am the 48 year old 6'3" 20 stone ex boxer.
A little aggressive and hostile, but a great post none the less!

Its vindictive because it punishes people who have paid for tickets and for reasons beyond their control cant attend games.
It also means that people who have irregular hours of work are punished for having to work at short notice.
It also punishes people who cant rearrange the rest of their life to cope with TV changes

I am probably one of the no shows in your eyes. I will have attended only 14 games this season (73%) with my £299 season ticket. Of course I should be punished missing games when my dad died or when my daughter had a heart attack. What a little fucker I am supporting my family. I should have just fucked them off at those times shouldnt I or been charged more for my ticket next year

I could tell you about having a season ticket for the last 30 years, even though I have lived hundreds of miles from manchester for the last 23.
I could tell you about the first game I attended in 1977 with my dad and my grandad.

I wont fucking bother though, just invite you to the south stand on sunday and we will have a little "chat".

Excellent reposte!

An option to add S/C Loyalty points could be an option - so if two people bought a S/C for 19 games - if one attended 19 and the other only 16 then the former should end up with a higher loyalty point count for the season - thoughts?

Loyalty points are becoming more and more worthless as each season arrives.
The points criteria for away games now is just completely off the scale
to what it was say 5 or 6 years ago.
And we all know why - tickets for the corporates.
'Loyalty' no longer exists in football with the notable exception of the match going fan.
You can get a ticket for any game (and I do mean ANY game) if you are prepared to pay for it.
Loyalty points ran out of credibility at City years ago when they introduced 'Platinum' which was
just another word for paying more for points.

love it!

The club would have discretionary powers and given the difficult time you've had, you wouldn't have a problem.

There is a clear correlation between the glamour/importance of the opponent we're playing and the number of empty seats. I couldn't give a flying fuck about supporters of other clubs and the media bashing us (although the club might), but there are supporters who want to go to games and often cant physically buy one despite thousands of seats not being used.

This is a problem which needs to be addressed. I think its a reasonable suggestion but I'm all ears if you've got a better solution.

If people can't go because of work, or the inconvenient kick off time, they need to pass their ticket on either to a mate or put it on the ticket exchange. They will generally know if they can't attend well in advance. Once or twice if its late notice and you cant pass it on or sell it, then there is no problem. But when people are only turning up half the time or less because they can't be arsed, they shouldn't have a season ticket in my opinion.

We should be forcing season ticket holders to attend - if you can't go, you must post your ticket for resale. (There will always be emergencies - those can be dealt with)
The club keep changing the criteria for the ticket exchange, this season 6 games can be exchanged, last season all of them. Out of the next 3 home games, I'll only be able to attend the Huddersfield match and as I've already used up my ticket exchange quota and my City supporting mates pool is limited, i have no one to take up these tickets, resulting in an empty seat that I'm sure could be used.

I think one of home truths about the season ticket holders who miss a lot of home games, is that they wouldn't have the season ticket if we were shit.

Having a season ticket when we're good guarantees your seat for the bigger fixtures and continues your association with a successful side.

If we were fighting relegation or in the Championship then these fans would just go on a match by match basis.

The club would have discretionary powers and given the difficult time you've had, you wouldn't have a problem.

There is a clear correlation between the glamour/importance of the opponent we're playing and the number of empty seats. I couldn't give a flying fuck about supporters of other clubs and the media bashing us (although the club might), but there are supporters who want to go to games and often cant physically buy one despite thousands of seats not being used.

This is a problem which needs to be addressed. I think its a reasonable suggestion but I'm all ears if you've got a better solution.

If people can't go because of work, or the inconvenient kick off time, they need to pass their ticket on either to a mate or put it on the ticket exchange. They will generally know if they can't attend well in advance. Once or twice if its late notice and you cant pass it on or sell it, then there is no problem. But when people are only turning up half the time or less because they can't be arsed, they shouldn't have a season ticket in my opinion.

What a load of tosh!
So is a family wedding a good enough reason for the club to say OK?
A childs illness
you could go on and on and the club are to make a decision in every case?
Come on - get real!

I think one of home truths about the season ticket holders who miss a lot of home games, is that they wouldn't have the season ticket if we were shit.

Having a season ticket when we're good guarantees your seat for the bigger fixtures and continues your association with a successful side.

If we were fighting relegation or in the Championship then these fans would just go on a match by match basis.

I'll think most of the people you speak about did have a season ticket when we were shit.
Kick off times weren't all over the place when we were in the old 3rd division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.