City to give Liverpool guard of honour

It's a f"kin joke giving these ****'s a guard of honour.. for what..?

Winning a, once in a generation, VAR assisted, Covid19 shortened, rule amended, behind closed doors, stop, start PL title..!

After what we have achieved over the last couple of seasons, theses mugs should still be clapping us..!

There's no way on earth I'll be watching it.

I do think though that these kind of acts lend themselves to Pep's management style, he'll want our players to do this so he can use it as a constant reminder of what happens when we aren't at our best. That's my two crutch to make it seem more bearable, and i'm sticking with it!

To be honest Robertson is exactly the kind of shithouse every team should have.

He's not a dirty player, just a wind up merchant and that just adds to the drama and excitement of the game, it's just incredibly frustrating when you're on the receiving side and they win.

I don't mind him winding the opposition up in the process of winning the game but he just comes across as a snidey twat. The incident with Messi being the prime example. Bellamy springs to mind as one of those players you want but the opposition hates.

To be honest Robertson is exactly the kind of shithouse every team should have.

He's not a dirty player, just a wind up merchant and that just adds to the drama and excitement of the game, it's just incredibly frustrating when you're on the receiving side and they win.
Not for me mate. As another person alluded to, a Bellamy or Tevez would get the crowd going. Robertson is just a shit house bully, in my opinion.

Bbc at it again .
4a91a93df53ad9e3f8eb4bdf6dc8d549.jpg

I'm not watching the guard of honour, I'll miss 5 minutes of the match just to make sure I miss watching it.
A couple of Dippers have said to me that they can't wait, I said
''Wait for what?''
''De ghchghaaarrd of onner!''
'What's that, are the Black Watch going to be there?''
''Pricccchhk!''

Most blues should watch the guard of honor, the players are doing it cos they have not been at there best. It should stick in their craw and be raring to go
And the fans should use it to roar on the team and make sure it doesn't happen again.
All this I wont be watching for 5 minutes is all a bit namby pamby for me . I will be watching to see the reaction of the City pjayers .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.