City to host 93:20 anniversary fan event with members of 2011/12 title winning squad

So... it seriously is just £5!? And obviously when you're there you can get food and drink extra...

I saw somewhere you could pay hundreds to sit on a table with ex players. Where do we sit then the £5 ticket people, outside looking through the window?

So... it seriously is just £5!? And obviously when you're there you can get food and drink extra...

I saw somewhere you could pay hundreds to sit on a table with ex players. Where do we sit then the £5 ticket people, outside looking through the window?
I don’t think we ‘sit’ anywhere. Standing all night I’m guessing.

Different event

Two separate events. One's lunchtime at the Etihad and the plebs are Friday night at Mayfield Depot. Cup final isn't a problem now.

Are these transferable like normal tickets once purchased if you can’t make it?

Would it be a case of adding an account to your friends and family list on your City account?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.