City to host 93:20 anniversary fan event with members of 2011/12 title winning squad

So, who's going to this and what are we expecting...

I know they have released very minimal info.

What is parking like around Depot Mayfield?

Is Aguero going to be there?

what other squad members are going to be there?

I am travelling 3 and a half hours for this and leaving work early. The least I want is a picture with Sergio!

Cheers
I'd imagine johnson, milner and savic of the 2011/2 squad werent invited but would expect (hopefully) Aguero, Zab, Richards, Lescott, maybe Barry and De Jong, a lot of the other squad members are still playing so I'd imagine unavailable. Hoping for a few photos, a few beers and a good night.

After visiting the ticket office yesterday regarding PAH tickets. They sent me email with PAH options I've printed the tickets bear in mind ones for my 12 year old grandson who's clearly a junior matchday card holder. The event is adult only. Admittedly I should of noticed this but surely they shouldn't be issuing tickets to kids for this event. CTID

Managed to get a ticket this, looking forward to it. Never been to the mayfield depot is it easy to find and get to from Piccadilly?.

Can you park at the stadium and walk down? I have just checked, it's 25 minutes to walk. Might be nice to see Sergio's statue then walk to the event...

Can you park at the stadium and walk down? I have just checked, it's 25 minutes to walk. Might be nice to see Sergio's statue then walk to the event...
I'm sorry, but why would you park at the stadium when the event is at Mayfield Depot? If you really want to see the new statue on that day, just go and see it then jump back in your car and go to Mayfield Depot!!

I'm sorry, but why would you park at the stadium when the event is at Mayfield Depot? If you really want to see the new statue on that day, just go and see it then jump back in your car and go to Mayfield Depot!!
I love a walk!

Anyone with a spare for this tonight?

Would be massively appreciated. Thanks

Starts 7:30, has any itinery or showtimes for certain things been been seen or mentioned?

Remember the G-mex one years ago had a rough timeframe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.