Guardiola confirms intention to stay at City for next two years P123

For let you know Galassi is son in law of Paolo Ferrari (yes that Ferrari) and ceo of Ferretti SpA under Exor holding (Elkann and Agnelli' company).
This is the cause of the yersterday' interview. City and Juve have a deal to keep a low profile until the next city' manager. Indeed the denial has been entrusted to a small potatos of cda and not with an official note on the website or beguirinstein.
I told you guys prepare yourself!
No way.
You can’t leave it there. Tell us more. I’m on the edge of my seat.

For let you know Galassi is son in law of Paolo Ferrari (yes that Ferrari) and ceo of Ferretti SpA under Exor holding (Elkann and Agnelli' company).
This is the cause of the yersterday' interview. City and Juve have a deal to keep a low profile until the next city' manager. Indeed the denial has been entrusted to a small potatos of cda and not with an official note on the website or beguirinstein.
I told you guys prepare yourself!
In the words of Connor McGregor - who the fuck is this guy?

The "quote" was passed on to the media from a Juventus fan that had asked allegri who would be the new manager and apparently allegri told the fan a manager from Manchester. The "fan" then told the journalist that's what had been said. So not a quote at all, just a fan saying he said it.
Chinese whispers.
Nothing to see here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.