Barcelona (A) - Charity Friendly | Wed 24th Aug 20:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to go Barcelona, such a beautiful city.
However this game does not sit well with me and therefore it's a no from me.
Could we not end the EDS team?

amazes me that people still think our top people, some of the most professional and best people in their jobs in football are still being accused of basically working for the love of barca,fucking ridiculous accusation .

i honestly give up with people on here sometimes ,the problem is ,too many sheep ,they see it written once and baa baa along to it.

My lad booked us flights, 2 nights hotel and match tickets for £238 each. Match tickets behind goal booked through Barca site and nice not being up in the clouds.

where's everyone else
My lad booked us flights, 2 nights hotel and match tickets for £238 each. Match tickets behind goal booked through Barca site and nice not being up in the clouds.

sat that's going ???

amazes me that people still think our top people, some of the most professional and best people in their jobs in football are still being accused of basically working for the love of barca,fucking ridiculous accusation .

i honestly give up with people on here sometimes ,the problem is ,too many sheep ,they see it written once and baa baa along to it.
Do you think they would do it for any other club?

Do you think they would do it for any other club?
they do it for the good of city , they work towards making us the best club in the world,and on the evidence of the last 10 years whatever they do ill support ,even the super league fuck up , they were doing it for the betterment of the club rightly or wrongly .

it just pisses me off after what they've done for us people still question their motives ,

I've been on that stadium 3 years ago and it was incredible. Dreaming about the day I am back there for some spectacular game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.