City to reach QF - How much would you gamble?

Ardwick Green Park

Team supported
City!
City currently 10-1 to get through to the QF of the CL. How much of your hard earned cash would you gamble?

I'm having a cheeky 5 quid.

Re: City to qualify - How much would you gamble?

I think it is the exact type of scenario that City have always seemed to throw themselves into.

Aguero, Zab and Dzeko all to pick up a yellow and get banned. Kompany to break his leg. City to win 2-0

Damocles said:
I think it is the exact type of scenario that City have always seemed to throw themselves into.

Aguero, Zab and Dzeko all to pick up a yellow and get banned. Kompany to break his leg. City to win 2-0

What about the question?

Ardwick Green Park said:
What about the question?
It'd help if we knew what we were qualifying for ;o) CL or EL by league position, or CL last 8 on Wednesday.

If its the latter, then the odds sound pretty shite to me, we have to win 2-0, or 3-2, 4-3, 5-4.....or better.

Wouldn't waste my money personally unless it was 50-1.

cleavers said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
What about the question?
It'd help if we knew what we were qualifying for ;o) CL or EL by league position, or CL last 8 on Wednesday.

If its the latter, then the odds sound pretty shite to me, we have to win 2-0, or 3-2, 4-3, 5-4.....or better.

Wouldn't waste my money personally unless it was 50-1.

CL last 8 on Wednesday

Barcelona's transfer budget.

not a penny if we play without heart like yesterday.... if we play with heart drive and determination 50p

Nowt. Might check the odds on Barca scoring 4 or more though. Which will probably be about evens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.