City to win the CL or England to win the World Cup?

the more i think about it, the more i'd have to say England. the World Cup is the ultimate football competition.

Not really that fussed about the Champions league tbh, and given the way the CL anthem is booed i didn't think anyone cared.

City to win pie and chips before England winning the WC.

Still be good if England did it of course. From what I’ve seen Spain should win it this time.

City. Especially as I think this is possibly the first world cup I remember since we have 'arrived in the big-time', and I think that has a negative influence on fans of others teams' perception of our players.

Case in point, watching the Tunisia game in the local the other night was a constant barrage of accusations and blame towards sterling, stones and even delph. Whereas every young touch or lingaard miss was met with howls of approval.

When suggested that three at the back would work more effectively with a left footed wing back, as young keeps slowing down the play by cutting on to had favoured right, delph and rose shouldn't even be at the world cup etc etc.

Would love rahmeen to score for England in Russia now, especially an important goal, several blinkered fans wouldn't know how to react.

But lesson learnt, don't watch an England game in the company of rags. Seems pretty much every one is a bloody expert pundit who can't put pride to one side for the sake of the nation.

England are for the Halifax, S****horpe, Kidderminster, Darlington, Doncaster and Bradford fans etc etc.. I couldn't give two shits myself. I actually cheer on the England rugby and cricket teams more..AND I DON'T LIKE EITHER SPORT! I'm just very,very much obsessed with one football club and my passion for them is beyond anything a load of namby pamby let down idiots could ever come near. CTID.

fairy muff that, it is difficult to get excited about a world cup watching England.

watched the game Monday and how strange did it feel to be supporting a team that pundits and commentators didn't slag off to fuck. Had city played like England did Vs Tunisia they would have been slagged off to hell. It shows the wankers in the studios cant help showing their dislike for our club, we can play fantastic football away from home and be one nil up at half time but all the studio says is that the opposition have defended well and are definitely still in the game as they only need one goal.

As for alan shearer, pre match about the England game he said "it will be a tough cagey game this one"... Alan it was frigin Tunisia, how easy does a team want it !!

anyhow club football and MCFC by a mile !

fairy muff that, it is difficult to get excited about a world cup watching England.

watched the game Monday and how strange did it feel to be supporting a team that pundits and commentators didn't slag off to fuck. Had city played like England did Vs Tunisia they would have been slagged off to hell. It shows the wankers in the studios cant help showing their dislike for our club, we can play fantastic football away from home and be one nil up at half time but all the studio says is that the opposition have defended well and are definitely still in the game as they only need one goal.

As for alan shearer, pre match about the England game he said "it will be a tough cagey game this one"... Alan it was frigin Tunisia, how easy does a team want it !!

HA HA!!'Fuck knows what he'd say if we drew Brazil or Germany.

Wasn't wrong though was he.

Can honestly say I’m not arsed about either. NEVER want city to loose but both competitions are so corrupt and fixed (which has been proven) I wouldn’t give a flying if city and England refused to play. In fact I’d love it. I personally like seeing England win and I think that’s just a natural instinct, but to think those dullard racist xenophobic engerland fans around the country get pleasure from it makes me cringe as well. So obvs would take city over England but would rather win a domestic treble any day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.