City to win the CL or England to win the World Cup?

I think it’s a hard one to answer. I’ve loved celebrating title wins and victories at Wembley with City, but I love it when England are playing the in the World Cup or Euros and everyone’s pissed up in the pub. The whole of England would go mad if we won the World Cup. But then again, so would I if we won the champions league, as most City fans would. I’m in the camp of not really giving a fuck about the champions league, that’s as long as we win the title. Title over the CL, every time.

I think it’s a hard one to answer. I’ve loved celebrating title wins and victories at Wembley with City, but I love it when England are playing the in the World Cup or Euros and everyone’s pissed up in the pub. The whole of England would go mad if we won the World Cup. But then again, so would I if we won the champions league, as most City fans would. I’m in the camp of not really giving a fuck about the champions league, that’s as long as we win the title. Title over the CL, every time.

Yep, agreed. City to win the PL or England to win the WC would have been easy.

One thing I’ll add is that I hate most international games involving England, I’m not even that bothered when we get knocked out of tournaments, because that’s all we’ve known for years. But winning the World Cup would be unbelievable.

Yeah, and winning the world cup with City players on the team would be fantastic, especially with Raheem scoring a last minute winner then doing a Robbie Williams with a two handed middle finger salute to any Mickeys in the crowd :)

Yeah, and winning the world cup with City players on the team would be fantastic, especially with Raheem scoring a last minute winner then doing a Robbie Williams with a two handed middle finger salute to any Mickeys in the crowd :)

Seeing Walker, Stones, Delph and Sterling lifting the World Cup would be class. Pep would be proud as fuck.

England World Cup win for sure.

City to win the Champions League would be a wait till the end of next season & tbh we could potentially win it anyway so I'd 100% take a World Cup win in the next couple of weeks. It's all about living in the now & right now the World Cup is number 1 & I would also like to see my national team win a trophy in my lifetime.

I’d happily take England winning this World Cup and City winning the CL in the future. I personally think it will be a while before City win the CL, if indeed they do at all, so for now I’d be happy with a second WC win.
You think England will win the World Cup before City win the CL?

Irrelevant of which is more likely, I'd choose City to win over England personally. I wouldn't have given a toss if England didn't even qualify for the World Cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.