City to win the CL or England to win the World Cup?

How can anyone pick anything England over city??

Some people still care? The season is over & the World Cup is taking place now? City will more then likely win the CL at some point in the near future where as England most probably won't win the World Cup for many years? A lot of people would like to see both their club team & national team win a trophy in their lifetime? Plenty of reasons for people to back England & it doesn't take the most imaginative imagination to figure them out.

How can anyone pick anything England over city??

Because we have Raz, Stones, Delph and Walker representing England. Considering the amount of hate for Uefa's Champs league I'm amazed at how many fans are adamant about the decision. Just for the record I love the champs league and it would be fantastic to win it but so would England being world champs.

I must say that now the world cup has started and there are games daily etc, I'm pretty excited for tonight and England's first game

city all day long.

From watching England in the mid 70's with passion, it started to change around 2002 where I tend to watch the odd England game and laugh.

Club football is far better than international, clear to see that the majority of players feel this way also.

The decisions made for England managers became a joke, the same team choice of players regardless of England form and the re build of our national stadium at that utter shit hole Wembley ( instead of midlands ) are the main factors.

England are for the Halifax, S****horpe, Kidderminster, Darlington, Doncaster and Bradford fans etc etc.. I couldn't give two shits myself. I actually cheer on the England rugby and cricket teams more..AND I DON'T LIKE EITHER SPORT! I'm just very,very much obsessed with one football club and my passion for them is beyond anything a load of namby pamby let down idiots could ever come near. CTID.

England are for the Halifax, S****horpe, Kidderminster, Darlington, Doncaster and Bradford fans etc etc.. I couldn't give two shits myself. I actually cheer on the England rugby and cricket teams more..AND I DON'T LIKE EITHER SPORT! I'm just very,very much obsessed with one football club and my passion for them is beyond anything a load of namby pamby let down idiots could ever come near. CTID.

Same for me really...love City and I'm not really arsed about England football team.
As long as City win I'm happy... obviously I hope all the City lads have a good World Cup but it's City I'm concerned about.

Same for me really...love City and I'm not really arsed about England football team.
As long as City win I'm happy... obviously I hope all the City lads have a good World Cup but it's City I'm concerned about.
However, if(IF HA HA) get to the final, I'll gladly become a glory hunter! Haaa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.