City Today with Kevin Hart

shed88us

Anyone managed to watch it?
How many times does he say the word ''massive''? Think Joe and Milner have had a word!

Is he the guy with the flock of seagulls haircut who can't keep his hands still?

Haha he obviously knows a united or city fan who has told him to say that lol

I dont really buzz off him tbh, ice cube is alright tho

Kevin hart is ridiculously famous In the states..black people flip out when you say you don't like Kevin hart

eddiemarin09 said:
Kevin hart is ridiculously famous In the states..black people flip out when you say you don't like Kevin hart

As a black person from the US, this statement is untrue. We do not "flip out" when people say you don't like Kevin Hart.

BlueRiv said:
eddiemarin09 said:

As a black person from the US, this statement is untrue. We do not "flip out" when people say you don't like Kevin Hart.
Most black people I've been around in New Jersey all love Kevin hart and when I say I'm not a big fan 90% are surprised and don't understand now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.