City training

Thorin Oakenshield

So I follow city on Instagram and it seems to me that the train every single day. If I had to go to work every single day I would go crazy!

So I would like to know exactly what the players do during these training sessions. What time they start, when they finish.

Would love to know how footballers spend there working day is all. Thanks for any answers

So I follow city on Instagram and it seems to me that the train every single day. If I had to go to work every single day I would go crazy!

So I would like to know exactly what the players do during these training sessions. What time they start, when they finish.

Would love to know how footballers spend there working day is all. Thanks for any answers
Have you watched all or nothing?

The social channels need updating 7 days a week. Just because a photo or video is uploaded doesn’t necessarily mean it’s from that day.

They don't train every day. It obviously depends on the scheduling for midweek games but most of the time they'll come in for a recovery session the day after a game, and then the day after that, they don't come in at all (assuming scheduling allows it). So if they play Saturday and Wednesday, they get the Monday off. If they play Tuesday and Saturday/Sunday, then they'll get Thursday off. Either way, they'll get at least one day off a week.

They get loads of days off, after the warm down session,pep likes to give them mini breaks until the fixtures pile up
They get 50 years off when they get to 35 with tens of millions in the bank and a life most of us could only dream about. A few 6 day weeks is the least of their worries.

So they don’t spend all their time starting sentences with the word so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.