City trying to stop us selling Tickets.

Christ! Do you not see the security side is just an easy bullshit line from the club to enable them to fleece the working class fans further. As terrible as it is do you really think if a lunatic had his heart set on blowing himself up at the ground he couldn't do it?

I've got nothing against the ticket resale site and I'm glad it's helped Blues but Bill is right about security. Hundreds of people got ticket suspensions following the Celtic game for passing on tickets (following some violence, and complaints from fans). Security is not all about the terrorists.

I like it a bit rowdy but there has to be limits where there families etc around that need more security. We had to tell a dad and two young lads to stand behind us when it kicked off with about 50 Everton fans in 209 / 211 for the second leg of the Cup semi final.

Btw, about 50,000 working class people who've bought tickets off the Club are in the Etihad for every home game.

Last edited:
I've got nothing against the ticket resale site and I'm glad it's helped Blues but Bill is right about security. Hundreds of people got ticket suspensions following the Celtic game for passing on tickets (following some violence, and complaints from fans). Security is not all about the terrorists.

I like it a bit rowdy but there has to be limits where there families etc around that need more security. We had to tell a dad and two young lads to stand behind us when it kicked off with about 50 Everton fans in 209 / 211 for the second leg of the Cup semi final.

Btw, about 50,000 working class people who've bought tickets off the Club are in the Etihad for every home game.

How do you think the Everton fans got the tickets to all be in 209/211? Same with all the celtic fans Through a Facebook site selling a few random tickets scattered around the ground or from the club who have them on general sale?

Say what you like about the rights and wrongs of any Facebook site but city need to get there own house in order before they start throwing stones

Christ! Do you not see the security side is just an easy bullshit line from the club to enable them to fleece the working class fans further. As terrible as it is do you really think if a lunatic had his heart set on blowing himself up at the ground he couldn't do it?
I'll always trust the club to do the best for us.

How do you think the Everton fans got the tickets to all be in 209/211? Same with all the celtic fans Through a Facebook site selling a few random tickets scattered around the ground or from the club who have them on general sale?

Say what you like about the rights and wrongs of any Facebook site but city need to get there own house in order before they start throwing stones

Both probably need to be a bit more security conscious. In the case of Celtic, it was Blues passing on tickets to Celtic mates who couldn't behave once they got pissed. It's not that one party is more at fault than another.

Can I ask. If you lend your friend/family member your season card if you can't go to a game, will thru likely be refused entry this year? You think they're going to be asking for ID? I used my uncles for couple of games last year with no issue.

I'm thinking this because after seeing this thread, I looked at I've this seasons seasoncard terms and conditions. It's slightly different from all those of prior seasons, as this year they've stipulated that all those lending season cards to friend/family for, I.e your 'guest', for a single match must inform the club of your guests full name and address in writing. Just wondering what we think the likely hood is that they'll be looking at ID this year, to make sure name on ID is the same on ticket. Would be bit of a ball ache tbh, considering seasoncard holder may not have time to seek confirmation of guests details before the game.

Can I ask. If you lend your friend/family member your season card if you can't go to a game, will thru likely be refused entry this year? You think they're going to be asking for ID? I used my uncles for couple of games last year with no issue.

I'm thinking this because after seeing this thread, I looked at I've this seasons seasoncard terms and conditions. It's slightly different from all those of prior seasons, as this year they've stipulated that all those lending season cards to friend/family for, I.e your 'guest', for a single match must inform the club of your guests full name and address in writing. Just wondering what we think the likely hood is that they'll be looking at ID this year, to make sure name on ID is the same on ticket. Would be bit of a ball ache tbh, considering seasoncard holder may not have time to seek confirmation of guests details before the game.

You should be fine mate. If they tried to check everybody's ID, people wouldn't be getting to their seats until half-time.

Agree, why do people not see this. Using the security issue to get people in early to buy drinks and food.
Why don't people wake up and see this. ???

You should be fine mate. If they tried to check everybody's ID, people wouldn't be getting to their seats until half-time.

@Tim of the Oak & @ Mods, I apologise in advance but that made me giggle Tim because there were a couple of matches last year where it was nearly half time anyway when people got in so it would be no different!! ;-)

@Tim of the Oak & @ Mods, I apologise in advance but that made me giggle Tim because there were a couple of matches last year where it was nearly half time anyway when people got in so it would be no different!! ;-)

Haha. Yes I've read that's the case. Sorry Sheila but there isn't usually much of a queue to get in via Entrance J lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.