City TV - Next Season

Ming Hai Wang said:
I do support my local team - Beijing Guoan I watch all their home games at Workers Stadium and I have the same passion for them as all you do for Manchester City.

I have become interested in EPL though as it is much better quality football and with City doing so well over the last few years, playing in Beijing soon and becoming champions they are in the news here a lot and on TV so why shouldn't I support them?

I am never going to be as passionate about local kids playing for City as you people but doesn't mean I care about City any less.

When City come to Beijing I will buy a ticket that will cost me a months salary, how many of you real fans would pay that much for a chance to see them in a meaningless friendly game? My guess would be very few. So don't go calling me a lag, whatever that is.

A ticket costs you a months salary, yet you stay at The Radisson and commute to Shanghai?

If you're going to wind people up Rag, at least do it properly.

Now fluck off.

Or is it a simple case of me being Chinese and you don't want my support?

Dodge said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
I do support my local team - Beijing Guoan I watch all their home games at Workers Stadium and I have the same passion for them as all you do for Manchester City.

I have become interested in EPL though as it is much better quality football and with City doing so well over the last few years, playing in Beijing soon and becoming champions they are in the news here a lot and on TV so why shouldn't I support them?

I am never going to be as passionate about local kids playing for City as you people but doesn't mean I care about City any less.

When City come to Beijing I will buy a ticket that will cost me a months salary, how many of you real fans would pay that much for a chance to see them in a meaningless friendly game? My guess would be very few. So don't go calling me a lag, whatever that is.

A ticket costs you a months salary, yet you stay at The Radisson and commute to Shanghai?

Now fluck off.

You are looking at it from your own perspective because you have a lack of knowledge of how things work in China. I won't tell you how much I earn but I have a normal office job and for example a university lecturer here will earn around 4000 RMB per month (£400). Travelling to other cities in my work is not unusual but doesn't mean I have to earn a lot of money doing it. The cheapest tickets for the game will be around 200 RMB but there will be very few and will already be allocated, the tickets will then increase up to a mximum of around 4000 RMB. I am hoping to be able to get one somewhere in between.

Why does this make me a 'lag' or be deserved of being told to 'fuck off'.

Is it simply true that all Lǎowài are Shǎ bī?

Look Mr Wang, your last sentence in itself makes you deserve being told to fuck off.

I'm no diehard city fan myself,
but most people on this forum love the club from top to bottom,
born in the colours, followed up and down the leagues and back,
they would love to see kids from the academy break into the first team.
What's wrong with that?
If city fans turned their backs on no-hopers then they wouldn't be city fans;
they would more likely be rags.
This is a city board in a city forum, please respect these lifelong fans.

You show your support by buying a ticket worth a month of pay and I respect that, but it doesn't make you more of a fan than local matchgoing people who spunk a large chunk of their income every year on season tickets. You say people here don't understand how it works in China, but thats perfectly normal
and doesn't make them "Shǎ bī".

I can start an argument with you in either chinese or english
whichever you like but I'm not bothered.
But that last sentence of yours really pisses people off.
And if you've already posted 28 times yet don't knownwhat "rag" means on here, its more likely you are the one that is "Shǎ bī". Do some research.

sarahyinlo said:
Look Mr Wang, your last sentence in itself makes you deserve being told to fuck off.

What's wrong with that?

You show your support by buying a ticket worth a month of pay and I respect that, but it doesn't make you more of a fan than local matchgoing people who spunk a large chunk of their income every year on season tickets. You say people here don't understand how it works in China, but thats perfectly normal

And if you've already posted 28 times yet don't knownwhat "rag" means on here, its more likely you are the one that is "Shǎ bī". Do some research.

I like you.

Now tell me, what did that last sentence actually say in the Queen's good old English?

Mr. Wang, I don't think most care who you support, it's your complete arrogance that reminds City fans of everything they hate (the United fan) and disrespect for important and cherished aspects of the club you've chosen to the support (academy) that is rubbing off the wrong way on people.

Ming Hai Wang said:
FORZA CITY said:
Ming Hai Wang said:
With my limited English I can't understand your answer, it makes no sense or relevance to the question.

ps I've just realised what the 'lag' comment was supposed to mean, it was the word 'rag' being spoken in a mock Chinese accent. You know, like flied lice and such. Very poor form resorting to such petty insults. No doubt he is the sort of person that would have mocked an Arab in the past for the way he dresses but not any longer.

I'll tell you what, pal - your English is quite obviously NOT limited. Give us an example of your English being limited - because I've not seen any signs as yet. More and more of what you say has WUM plastered all over it.

Ming Hai Wang said:
Dodge said:
Ming Hai Wang said:

so tickets for a friendly in a 80k seater stadium are going to sell for £400?

good one

Now fluck off.

You are looking at it from your own perspective because you have a lack of knowledge of how things work in China. I won't tell you how much I earn but I have a normal office job and for example a university lecturer here will earn around 4000 RMB per month (£400). Travelling to other cities in my work is not unusual but doesn't mean I have to earn a lot of money doing it. The cheapest tickets for the game will be around 200 RMB but there will be very few and will already be allocated, the tickets will then increase up to a mximum of around 4000 RMB. I am hoping to be able to get one somewhere in between.

Why does this make me a 'lag' or be deserved of being told to 'fuck off'.

Is it simply true that all Lǎowài are Shǎ bī?

sarahyinlo said:

What's wrong with that?

Of course I know what a 'rag' means but initially I didn't know what 'lag' meant until I realised it was a childish attempt at a Chinglish insult. You mention that you can start an argument in Chinese so you are either of Chinese origin or studied Mandarin, either way aren't you offended by such posts?

With reference to my final sentence, I used two very common and easily researched phrases to ask a question from bluemoon poster's point of view and not mine. ie that to the average British, English or Mancunian Bluemoon poster is it simply true that all foreigners are just stupid cunts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.