City TV

Blue Streak

Been watching this since it started and absolutely loved it. However recently I just can't watch it as the quality is slow, staggered and generally frustrating. Puzzling thing is up till recently it's always been fine.

Have City changed something? could my internet just not be running at the speed required? It's hugely annoying as it's a feature I can't get enough of.

Blue Lloyd said:
Been watching this since it started and absolutely loved it. However recently I just can't watch it as the quality is slow, staggered and generally frustrating. Puzzling thing is up till recently it's always been fine.

Have City changed something? could my internet just not be running at the speed required? It's hugely annoying as it's a feature I can't get enough of.

I'm gonna be the smartarse and say mine is exactly of the same high quality it's always been. I bet that fucks a good few of yer right off!

I have same problem, the video is slow but my broadband connection is spot on. Used to work fine. Something's changed.

Actually I've just updated my flash player and now it works fine. This is on Firefox. Maybe try downloading latest flash player update?

Blue Lloyd said:

got the same problem ,doing my head in

Mine has suddenly gone slow and 'jerky' too. I have just had BT Infinity installed and I thought that was supposed to make things quicker. This is my first post - this subject prompted me to set up an account on here !

Tommy_Catons_Perm said:
Mine has suddenly gone slow and 'jerky' too. I have just had BT Infinity installed and I thought that was supposed to make things quicker. This is my first post - this subject prompted me to set up an account on here !

I'm also on BT and as I mentioned in my original post until recently it was fine. Crisp, fluent streaming without a moments hesitation. Now it's terrible. Can't help but wonder if the possibilities of this becoming a 'subscription service' may soon be with us due to our obvious advance in popularity?

Same here, jerky at times now, video stops, sounds carries on, then video catches up a second or so later. This happens multiple times per video.

Yeah i have the same problem it's been bobbins since it looks like it has changed formats.

I tried watching the semi final again but the picture is so poor i didn't bother, same with the 6-1 i like to watch it when i wake up in a mood then i am good to go for the day :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.