City tv

butlerkb

not sure if this has been a thread before, but living in Australia city tv is a great connect for us.we have on pay tv...mutv .. lfctv...chelseatv...spurstv...arsenaltv and citytv.
I find our tv a boring format.
What use is tunnel cam game in game out, exactly the same , no comments, just bland footage.sometimes it’s intereting to watch them train, but no comments and repetitive time and time again.
Why can’t we have interviews with older players, their take on various games, going up, going down, I mean it’s not like there is not a lot to go on with city.
They seem to ignore past players contribution to the club.
How about past players do the commentary on the games too, a bit of patter and a good insight to what is going on.
I feel city tv is deadpan most of the time and repetitive.
Any suggestions to improve it.

CityTV is far and away the best content produced by any football club, other than the banter provided by AFTV.

not sure if this has been a thread before, but living in Australia city tv is a great connect for us.we have on pay tv...mutv .. lfctv...chelseatv...spurstv...arsenaltv and citytv.
I find our tv a boring format.
What use is tunnel cam game in game out, exactly the same , no comments, just bland footage.sometimes it’s intereting to watch them train, but no comments and repetitive time and time again.
Why can’t we have interviews with older players, their take on various games, going up, going down, I mean it’s not like there is not a lot to go on with city.
They seem to ignore past players contribution to the club.
How about past players do the commentary on the games too, a bit of patter and a good insight to what is going on.
I feel city tv is deadpan most of the time and repetitive.
Any suggestions to improve it.

Check out Ian Cheesemans vlogs on youtube or Esteemed Kompany also has good content on current matters with city. I get your points on tunnel cams and the training but it is what it is. City are quite good on social media compared to most and i havent seen many others that offer as much behind the scenes footage!

Check out Ian Cheesemans vlogs on youtube or Esteemed Kompany also has good content on current matters with city. I get your points on tunnel cams and the training but it is what it is. City are quite good on social media compared to most and i havent seen many others that offer as much behind the scenes footage!
No, I agree, I think behind the scenes footage is a great idea, a good insight... I just think that too much of it is sterile, I’d just like some content, like cheesey’s blog that creates some connection with past glories and heartachesand told from the point of view of those who were there...as just one idea...we have a lot of embassy doors who must have a few stories to tell

No, I agree, I think behind the scenes footage is a great idea, a good insight... I just think that too much of it is sterile, I’d just like some content, like cheesey’s blog that creates some connection with past glories and heartachesand told from the point of view of those who were there...as just one idea...we have a lot of embassy doors who must have a few stories to tell
Predictive text..ambassadors

CityTV is far and away the best content produced by any football club, other than the banter provided by AFTV.
I must admit I do like AFTV. It’s Comedy Value alone is great. It’s like that program back in the day when they interviewed pre school and junior kids on certain life topics and their answers were very random. The fact they do it with football, to angry, frustrated grown men is very funny.

Thanks, didn’t know about esteemed kompany

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.