City TV

mcfcstu

Anybody heard if the club are doing a season breakdown documentary again this year, shame if we don't do one for a treble winning season.

Haven’t heard anything definite but I’d be surprised if there isn’t one given the excellent reception last year’s received.
The first instalment of the 2021-22 documentary appeared at the end of July so I’d guess it may be a few weeks before anything is confirmed.

I'd be surprised if there isn't one, seeing as though there was plenty of dressing room clips in that 2min montage that went out after we won the league.

Anybody heard if the club are doing a season breakdown documentary again this year, shame if we don't do one for a treble winning season.
They teased it at end of last season one. With Haaland on private Jet. It’s coming!

Price rise, only to be expected.

Just got the email and cancelled my subscription straight away. I was on the subscription that was fixed at £1.99 and there were some months I never used it, but didn't bother cancelling for the sake of a couple of quid. £4.99 feels like a piss take on top of the season ticket increases so its a no from me.

Just got the email and cancelled my subscription straight away. I was on the subscription that was fixed at £1.99 and there were some months I never used it, but didn't bother cancelling for the sake of a couple of quid. £4.99 feels like a piss take on top of the season ticket increases so its a no from me.
Just done the same... I'd actually forgotten that I was paying for it till the email came through!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.