City U-18's vs Bolton U-18's

BlueDejong

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 2m
Good morning from a very wet Bolton! @porter_mcfc here to see City u18s take on Wanderers. Team news to follow! #mcfc

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1m
U18S TO FACE BOLTON: O'Brien, Maffeo, Bossaerts, Smith-Brown, Angelino, Byrne, Ntcham, Bryan, Pozo, Ambrose, Barker. #mcfc

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 54s
SUBS: Albinson, Oseni, Boadu, Celina, Intima. Kick off at 11am. Updates to follow! #mcfc

Why Pozo play for U-18's ? ..........It's not a good sign.

Not sure but think he was a sub in U21 game the other day.
Needs some gametime now after bad run of injuries and we can then see where we are with him.
Still quite young so not time to do anything drastic.

MCFCReserves&Academy ‏@MCFC_EDS_ACAD 1m
Pozo has gone down atm - looks like he's going off

MCFCReserves&Academy ‏@MCFC_EDS_ACAD 47s
Leg brace being used

fuck......<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:25 am --<br /><br />
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1m
22. Pozo has been stretchered off, with Intima coming on to replace him.

MCFCReserves&Academy ‏@MCFC_EDS_ACAD 2m
22 mins Stretchered off Jorge Intima replaces him

Unlucky pozo....I feel sad..

Deepest Blue said:
Not sure but think he was a sub in U21 game the other day.
Needs some gametime now after bad run of injuries and we can then see where we are with him.
Still quite young so not time to do anything drastic.

Exactly that.He was just about to come on last night when we scored and had Leigh sent off. Needed game time hence the 18's today. No doubt high quality player but it seems he has had some problems getting back after it.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I love this u18 team

3-0 down but within 5 mins its now 3-2

They couldn't...could they?
Yes they could, that's not a score update BTW.

edit :- damn 4-2<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:59 pm --<br /><br />Finished 5-2 with Pozo stretchered off. Not a good day at the office re. Pozo at least.

All great runs have to come to an end. I really hope Pozo's injury is nothing serious.

Maybe the defeat will be good for them in the long run.Reminds them they are not invincible and they have to get back to hard work and specially so with a very tough game on Wednesday.

Does anyone know why we are playing at Boundary Park ???.

After a disappointing morning, the young Blues will be determined to put things right when they take on Fulham in the Youth Cup at Boundary Park on Wednesday night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.