City U18 - Champions of PL North (1-0 win at Burnley)

I'm not sure its allowed,i think only so much can be televised.

Although i might have dreamt that,lol!
I seem to remember a guy on here,saying its the club's choice. He said the club thinks it helps keep them grounded. But who knows i could have also dreamt it.

Yeah most are still eligible next year I think

Wondering what the team will be like that plays in the FA Youth Cup next season. Think it may look something like this:-

Goalkeeper - Van Sass

Back 4 - Charles, Mbete, Doyle C, Larios

Midfield - Lavia, Gyabi, Adam

Forwards - Hamilton, Sodje, Borges

Seen hardly anything of the U18's this season. Basing my line-up on reports & those players who seem to have played the most minutes either at U18 level or U23.

This does not take into account any outstanding talents which are in next years batch of 1st year scholars or next years U16s. Also all youngsters develop at different rates. There may be some lower down in the pecking order this season who suddenly have a development spurt not just from a physical aspect but also form wise who are suddenly in front of those who they were behind.

Teaching kids to waste time from the kick off. The Burnley way
Nothing about football, not even a Rag goal, gets me more annoyed than blatant time-wasting. It's one of the easiest to deal with and refs just ignore it as though they had more important things to do like fuckin' over Raheem when he gets bulldozed in the box. It's this constant erosion of the 90mins that really pisses me off. I wonder if I emailed PiGMOL and suggested they are not looking after fans' mental well-being they would clamp down on it?

Nothing about football, not even a Rag goal, gets me more annoyed than blatant time-wasting. It's one of the easiest to deal with and refs just ignore it as though they had more important things to do like fuckin' over Raheem when he gets bulldozed in the box. It's this constant erosion of the 90mins that really pisses me off. I wonder if I emailed PiGMOL and suggested they are not looking after fans' mental well-being they would clamp down on it?
You and me both, pal. And as someone has already alluded to, teams do it against us from kick off. Then when we are winning they take the cowardly option and book Ederson

Wondering what the team will be like that plays in the FA Youth Cup next season. Think it may look something like this:-

Goalkeeper - Van Sass

Back 4 - Charles, Mbete, Doyle C, Larios

Midfield - Lavia, Gyabi, Adam

Forwards - Hamilton, Sodje, Borges

Seen hardly anything of the U18's this season. Basing my line-up on reports & those players who seem to have played the most minutes either at U18 level or U23.

This does not take into account any outstanding talents which are in next years batch of 1st year scholars or next years U16s. Also all youngsters develop at different rates. There may be some lower down in the pecking order this season who suddenly have a development spurt not just from a physical aspect but also form wise who are suddenly in front of those who they were behind.
The U16s and below have had a year off from playing football though. That applies to all teams of course but it'll be interesting to see what they do with them next season.

Well done U18's, always great to follow the progress of the young players and great to see the improved coverage of their games on City+.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.