City U18s V Derby U18s

dadnlad said:
can you just have to turn up to watch like at Platt lane ?

cheers

Effectively yes although they do say there are a limited number of "passes" available.When I arrived I was asked to prove my identity as I was not on " the list". Then I had to put my name on a list and sign it so they knew who to come for if I forgot to hand in the pass after the game.

How do you get on the list in advance of the game I think you have to e mail somebody at the club but I can't remember his name.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
dadnlad said:

cheers

Effectively yes although they do say there are a limited number of "passes" available.When I arrived I was asked to prove my identity as I was not on " the list". Then I had to put my name on a list and sign it so they knew who to come for if I forgot to hand in the pass after the game.

How do you get on the list in advance of the game I think you have to e mail somebody at the club but I can't remember his name.

so its a no then :)

cheers for info we'll try next time not working

You will get in i think. They try to be accommodating, its just a bit more top secret headquarters-esque so they want to know who's walking about their brand spanking new mega bucks complex, which i guess is understandable. The EDS games are in the stadium and there's none of the passes stuff btw. Just the u18s i think that have that.

dadnlad said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
dadnlad said:

cheers

I expect to see you at the Leicester game on Wednesday.

If in doubt for an 18's game just say you are supporting the away side and you will get in easily.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
dadnlad said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

I expect to see you at the Leicester game on Wednesday.

im Working again :(
Colin's going :)

If in doubt for an 18's game just say you are supporting the away side and you will get in easily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.