City U18's v United U18's - 18th March

I think City will have a few problems tomorrow.Not everyone will know it's been designated as behind closed doors ( not everyone does Twitter or reads this forum) so there will be a lot turning up and becoming very angry. Me included if I can't get in! Fair chance also that it will be a few more than a dozen or so red fans there.

Hehe will be funny seeing a bunch of people turning up expecting to see City/United U18 to then be presented with a load of blonde scouse birds walking on the woman, sorry meant pitch

Have heard that there will be quite a few players missing due to international call ups so the Rags may have a chance to win this one.

Have heard that there will be quite a few players missing due to international call ups so the Rags may have a chance to win this one.

We will definitely be missing Gonzalez as he played and scored for his country today plus Latibeaudierre is injured but I think Foden, Sancho and others will be leaving for the Internationals after the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.