City U18s Vs Wolves U18s

BlueDejong

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1h
U18S TO FACE WOLVES: O'Brien, Oliver, Oseni, Adarabioyo, Smith-Brown, Byrne, Celina, Boadu, Intima, Ambrose, Nemane. #mcfc

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 1h
SUBS: Albinson, Wassi, Holland, Garcia Alonso, Samuelsen. Kick off 1pm #mcfc

Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 5m
GOAL! #mcfc take an early lead through top scorer Thierry Ambrose! 1-0.

Ambrose amazing...<br /><br />-- Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:02 pm --<br /><br />
Manchester City FC ‏@MCFC 39s
GOAL! The u18s double their lead shortly after the restart. Denzeil Boadu with a great finish! 2-0

Two goals from Boadu and one form Ambrose in a 3-0 win. Well done young lads.

Baodu seems to be really starting to bang them in recently or have I confused him with somebody else?

Damocles said:

Baodu seems to be really starting to bang them in recently or have I confused him with somebody else?

He's the lad we 'acquired' from Arsenal.

Always seems to make headlines but often from the bench,which is strange considering his obvious talent?

FantasyIreland said:
Damocles said:

He's the lad we 'acquired' from Arsenal.

Always seems to make headlines but often from the bench,which is strange considering his obvious talent?
I worry aswell, but he has some brilliant players to compete with, but he is actually one of the players who had most games under his belt this season, however most of them are from the bench.

Hes a number 10 and with us playing a 4-3-3 hes often brought on to change the system

boothy_ said:
Hes a number 10 and with us playing a 4-3-3 hes often brought on to change the system

Very clever footballer but doesn't seem to have his head up enough and too busy trying to show off his talent.When he can start to release the ball at the right time he could be special.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
boothy_ said:

Very clever footballer but doesn't seem to have his head up enough and too busy trying to show off his talent.When he can start to release the ball at the right time he could be special.

Yeah i do like him as well, lots of quality in this side its great to see. Not sure on the circumstances, but its strange how Arsenal let him go. Also him getting more starts maybe something to do with Kean Bryan getting promoted to the U21 side.

boothy_ said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
boothy_ said:

Yeah i do like him as well, lots of quality in this side its great to see. Not sure on the circumstances, but its strange how Arsenal let him go. Also him getting more starts maybe something to do with Kean Bryan getting promoted to the U21 side.

When he left,alot of gooners,who follow their youth,were amazed and disappointed he was being allowed to do so - I don't know the facts of the 'transfer' but I don't think it was without some sort of complication.

Cant remember where i read it, but there was something rumored about Arsenal having to pay Spurs a particular figure. Must have been a clause when they knicked him off Spurs. Id love it if one of our English lads got a chance with us, especially someone who has been with us a while like Barker, Bryan, Cole Hiwula etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.