City u19s v Shakhtar

Jayden Braaf prediction: one 8 minute Carabao Cup appearance next season before being sold the next summer for £6m to someone like Monchengladbach. A slow debut season before eventually becoming a breakout star and signing for Bayern for a pittance. Bring it on.

Braaf with his 3rd assist. Great finish from Touazi.

We've got our Sane replacement (if he goes) and we'd save £100m in the process.

Jayden Braaf prediction: one 8 minute Carabao Cup appearance next season before being sold the next summer for £6m to someone like Monchengladbach. A slow debut season before eventually becoming a breakout star and signing for Bayern for a pittance. Bring it on.

Wrong prediction. Matondo wasn't the same level of talent at 17, didn't want to sign a contract with us and was sold for 10m. Braaf is on a 4 year contract now.

Done it in the EFL trophy against Rochdale as well.

I reckon it could be different this time, we'll see vs Preston, that's the perfect game to get him involved in.

I dont think he'll even make the squad. It'll be THB, Garcia, Bernabe, Doyle I reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.