City U23s v Wolves

Says a lot if our only fit natural left back played at the CFA instead of being at Norwich today. I went, Angelino has more mistakes in him now than when he was 17. Did a few great touches but I was surprised to see how many errors he was making, considering no one else on the pitch started in the Champions League last season.

Absolute howler from our keeper for their 1st goal, not a lot in it over 90 minutes. Maybe it's because I've not watched the younger players for quite a few months but some really bad decision making today from a lot of the players going forward.

Says a lot if our only fit natural left back played at the CFA instead of being at Norwich today. I went, Angelino has more mistakes in him now than when he was 17. Did a few great touches but I was surprised to see how many errors he was making, considering no one else on the pitch started in the Champions League last season.

Absolute howler from our keeper for their 1st goal, not a lot in it over 90 minutes. Maybe it's because I've not watched the younger players for quite a few months but some really bad decision making today from a lot of the players going forward.

Not wrong in any of that. Angelino was never a top defensive player but it felt like he has regressed and also that he didnt want to be there! Second time that keeper has basically thrown one in his own net this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.