City & Utd v Sunderland saw a net loss of 11 pts last year

kismet

Last season United beat Sunderland twice and got 6 points

We drew and lost to them and got one point, therefore we lost 5 points thus a net loss of eleven points against that particular opposition.

I don't think we had a worse differential between us both and any other team.

We should be able to make ground this year and that begins next Saturday.

kismet said:

We drew and lost to them and got one point, therefore we lost 5 points thus a net loss of eleven points against that particular opposition.

There are no easy games in the PL....Wigan beat Arsenal away last season while we lost. We took 6 points vs Newcastle while United only got 2.

nehe11 said:
kismet said:

There are no easy games in the PL....Wigan beat Arsenal away last season while we lost. We took 6 points vs Newcastle while United only got 2.
United only got one point from Newcastle last season.

5 points not 11.

Otherwise if we won both we would have lost 6 points?

Forget last seasons results, all that's important is we won the league.

At the moment we have the same points from the same opposition as last season, with the win/draw against Arsenal and Fulham just switching round.

Let's look to getting a home win V Sunderland, which will be an improvement on last season, and it's about time Chelsea dropped some points

I would like to note that i remember reading that we've picked up more points against Sunderland than any other team in the Premier League era.

MCFC BOB said:
nehe11 said:
kismet said:

United only got one point from Newcastle last season.
You´re right, I meant to say 1 point.

tumblr_lokdgiA79w1qafrh6.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.