City v Arsenal (18/12)

Hi, my season ticket is available for the Arsenal game.

South Stand. cost is £30. Please PM me if interested.

Did you sort anything yet mate? I have a couple of spare seasoncards one in 110 (singing section) and another close by in 111 on 2nd row. £35 & £25 respectively. Can meet at the ground and swipe your mate in.

No reply from Blackley Macca, so presume he is sorted. 2 adult seasoncards still available - pm me if interested. I can use the block 111 myself and offer 2 together in 110 if that's helpful, or let them go separately

I have just been checking the online ticket availability for Arsenal and many areas are showing as red but when you click on these areas there are no available tickets showing....is this normal and do the people running this site just have no idea what they are doing......it's very annoying.

I have just been checking the online ticket availability for Arsenal and many areas are showing as red but when you click on these areas there are no available tickets showing....is this normal and do the people running this site just have no idea what they are doing......it's very annoying.

One available online now for section 122. Row BB

2 together available in 219 online now too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.