City v Arsenal 18th January Tickets required

de niro said:
Garbs_7 said:
I've been checking Viagogo every day but still no tickets listed, will this likely change a bit closer to the date or because it's Arsenal, tickets aren't likely to become available? Getting a little worried I might be coming a long way to watch the game at the pub... Anyone who has any spares (just need 2 Adult seats together) i'm happy to pay and come to you to collect or whatever is required. I'll be checking my PM's in the leadup to the game, hopefully someone can help out. Cheers.

there will be spares on here nearer the time.

Excellent, thanks again De Niro for that I'll try to stop stressing a bit ;)

Pumped for my first City game, and first time in England after just watching on tv for so long, I'll keep checking here every day for spares.

Garbs_7 said:
I've been checking Viagogo every day but still no tickets listed, will this likely change a bit closer to the date or because it's Arsenal, tickets aren't likely to become available? Getting a little worried I might be coming a long way to watch the game at the pub... Anyone who has any spares (just need 2 Adult seats together) i'm happy to pay and come to you to collect or whatever is required. I'll be checking my PM's in the leadup to the game, hopefully someone can help out. Cheers.

Not sure why but viagogo currently isn't letting people list tickets for the Arsenal match.

bowp said:
Garbs_7 said:

Not sure why but viagogo currently isn't letting people list tickets for the Arsenal match.

Good get them on here :)

bowp said:
Garbs_7 said:

Ah ok that would explain a few things. I fly out from Aus tomorrow so i'll keep checking my private messages and this thread if anyone wants to do it through here instead of Viagogo.

Side note, what pub / restaurant should I head to after the game? Have the girlfriend with me aswell and i'm only in Manchester for the Sunday night for the game unfortunately.

Garbs_7 said:
bowp said:
Garbs_7 said:

Ah ok that would explain a few things. I fly out from Aus tomorrow so i'll keep checking my private messages and this thread if anyone wants to do it through here instead of Viagogo.

Side note, what pub / restaurant should I head to after the game? Have the girlfriend with me aswell and i'm only in Manchester for the Sunday night for the game unfortunately.

only 7 posts but you've been here long enough to know the rules!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.